Dome #1 - 2008 Review

CND DOME #1 Poll (2008 Review)

• Total voters

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
This is a start of a review of each Dome. The accounting system doesn't enable me to see each individual Dome So I have to rely on your feed back..

Currently there Are 2 Ambulimax DNA in Dome 1
set to max Spawn and Minimum Maturity...

Currently there is very little DNA available on the market so
I cant consider adding new mobs. the question is shall I change the settings in here.

Check out the poll and post addional comments or feedback in the thread.

This is a Multiple Choice Poll!

Last edited:
no poll? :O

:edit: might have been to fast, check in a while again :D

I'll do my best to get Kitty Lee to post in here too, but at least with this dome, I can write with certainty that we very much like this dome. It's one of our favorites. There's not a think I could think of that would improve upon this dome.

Hugs,
Aliana

How about "I do not hunt nor mine this dome."? ;)

I assume option #3 is supposed to read "raise density of ambulimax"

No option #3 must be right.
The setting is allready on max if you read the first post.

i voted and i say leave it be. nice for mid level players with great mining for lyst in there. plus they aren't too keen on aggroing from across the maps.

I wouldn't mind raising the maturity some, Old, Provider, Guardian.. Anything above that is too hard for the normal mid level player.. A mix young - guardian would be the best but if there is no more DNA that will be hard.

I wouldn't mind raising the maturity some, Old, Provider, Guardian.. Anything above that is too hard for the normal mid level player.. A mix young - guardian would be the best but if there is no more DNA that will be hard.

Actually provider and guardian hit harder than hogglo :\ due to impact only (i assume it is impact only) Fighting a guardian is comparable to a molisk leader or formidon domi.

Voted "Leave this Dome as it is" as theres no option for lowering the insane taxes... :rolleyes:

Dome #1 has gotta be the easiest dome to reveiw as its pretty much spot on. The mob density is just right for mining and the fact buli are not too bohered about people getting up close it works well. I would like to see a few more olds in the dome as they drop slightly different extractors to the young/matures. Anything provider and above becomes hard work for the average hunter.

Hei Neverdie...

I understood it as you wanted to review all domes from # 1 - 10.

Then why don't you make all the threads and put a link to the other domes at the head post of everyone.

Because I don't hunt much in this dome so i wait for the other domes to be reviewed.

I'll do my best to get Kitty Lee to post in here too, but at least with this dome, I can write with certainty that we very much like this dome. It's one of our favorites. There's not a thing I could think of that would improve upon this dome.

Hugs,
Aliana

well i think she just about covered everything.:)

Back