DPS or EFF

mihaimnb

Dominant
Society
CRT
Ionut SpeakingClouds Mihai

This does not adress to the ones that already have both, but sure if you can you can imagine you could have only one which one would you choose.Of course asking this with a practical side to it as well.The question is if you would be obliged which one would you go for 33% more dps or 15% more efficiency

33% more dps or 15% more efficiency
Would you care to share the options you're looking at to choose from? For short term the DPS option has more advantage but long term it will cost you 1% tt return. May not seem much but it is. A Token event will make that 1% have less of an impact and you would gain more from the DPS.

Even if stated you're aware of this, still would like to point it out for others that:

450d07de956eb0d752cd842d7eebfe6ed99cdbfae07661db89eaf1457fce1abc_1.jpg

Hehe Eve, of course both is good, my dilema is between Bp-20 and Calytrek , both the Twen version
Would you care to share the options you're looking at to choose from? For short term the DPS option has more advantage but long term it will cost you 1% tt return. May not seem much but it is. A Token event will make that 1% have less of an impact and you would gain more from the D

my dilema is between Bp-20 and Calytrek , both the Twen version

While BP20 is very good for its level, actually amazing, there are better options.
Always test your options with attachments and buffs, you will find out dps difference is bigger. But also, you will probably not tier up BP20 as much as you would a CalyTrek.
A good eff will cut your losses but if low dps will not get you much MU due to the fact that others with higher dps will get the MU before you (tier comps and such). So BP20 is good, you won't loose much but you won't make much either. It's a good option for when you are at that level...

Uv57QFe.png

Good luck

While BP20 is very good for its level, actually amazing, there are better options.
Always test your options with attachments and buffs, you will find out dps difference is bigger. But also, you will probably not tier up BP20 as much as you would a CalyTrek.
A good eff will cut your losses but if low dps will not get you much MU due to the fact that others with higher dps will get the MU before you (tier comps and such). So BP20 is good, you won't loose much but you won't make much either. It's a good option for when you are at that lev
Thanks for the insight, always nice to see another opinion.

As someone going for a calytrek due to selling their LR40-fen, I say go BP-20 so theres more calytrek options for me. Thxs.

A good eff will cut your losses but if low dps will not get you much MU due to the fact that others with higher dps will get the MU before you (tier comps and such).
excuse my stupidity but i do not understand that part, care to explain?

i want to use this quote to blame 100% of my no-blood on over 10k zombies.

I think that FPS is more important :laugh:

Your issue is being on rocktropia, hunting of taxed la, and maybe having too low of dpp. Also could be hoarded so no more in loot pool

excuse my stupidity but i do not understand that part, care to explain?

If 2 people hunt the same mob. The one with more DPS will be killing more mobs and thus likely benefit greater from a WAVE event.

As for example during a wave event maybe only 100 T6 comp will drop… you want to get as many as those as you can… so you need dps and more dps than the hunter next to you

Your issue is being on rocktropia, hunting of taxed la, and maybe having too low of dpp. Also could be hoarded so no more in loot pool
so zombie blood drops more elsewhere than rocktropia, gotcha

If 2 people hunt the same mob. The one with more DPS will be killing more mobs and thus likely benefit greater from a WAVE event.

As for example during a wave event maybe only 100 T6 comp will drop… you want to get as many as those as you can… so you need dps and more dps than the hunter next to you
gotcha, thx

DPS opens up content and improves the rate you can exploit it. I think DPS wins generally, but be sensible.

It doesn’t necessarily have the be the highest number possible. You should pick your DPS to suit what level of play you want to engage in, the mobs/content you are after, how much you value your own time to achieve it. This is the core question we should all be asking, as it basically asks us, What are we even doing here?

Once you find that out, then pick the highest efficiency gear inside that DPS bracket that you are comfortable sinking your investment into.

DPS opens up content and improves the rate you can exploit it. I think DPS wins generally, but be sensible.

It doesn’t necessarily have the be the highest number possible. You should pick your DPS to suit what level of play you want to engage in, the mobs/content you are after, how much you value your own time to achieve it. This is the core question we should all be asking, as it basically asks us, What are we even doing here?

Once you find that out, then pick the highest efficiency gear inside that DPS bracket that you are comfortable sinking your investment into.

Very nice and wholesome advice, unlike some others here that only give advice to suit their item sale needs. GJ. 🤩

Back