Dr Dutchev prize ambiquity resolved by support case

pesok

Old Alpha
Society
CCCP
John Foma Kalun
I know some of u just like me were wondering what exactly the prize is for all 19 logs, well he re is the responce from support:

2009-02-22 15:18 You wrote:
Hi there,
Your announcements were always great since they were precise and clear, well not this time. Would you please resolve the ambiquity that results from the statement about the ceremony taking place on march 4th?
You state:
"...will get a special prize, a set of Jaguar boots (Unlimited) and an Ach-O Torment’s Tainted Whip (Limited)."

Does that mean the player will get :
a) 1-Special prize, 2-Jaguar boots, 3-Whip (3 prizes)
or
b) 1-Special prize(Jaguar Boots), 2-Whip (2 prizes)

I am sure i am not asking for any special information since i am not asking what the special prize would be in scenario A, just to clarify what MA has stated. Thank you in advance

2009-02-24 02:14 Entropia Universe Support:
Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry, we have forwarded this question to the responsible persons at FPC and will get back to as soon as we hear anything.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

2009-02-24 19:54 Entropia Universe Support:
Hi,

According to FPC the answer is "b) 1-Special prize(Jaguar Boots), 2-Whip (2 prizes)".

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Good to know, thanks!

Do you own all 19 logs?

there is even more ambiguity...

Jaguar "boots" there is no such item in game yet... Just jaguar foot gaurds...

does this mean these are special boots? MA usually uses Offical names... doesnt make sense they would start to use street names...

hmm, interesting :silly2:

My guess is a piece of clothing ;)

The original message from CDF was updated and changed to say foot guards.

A majority of the known log owners are looking to open a dialog with the CDF - if we could only track down Carromone or one of the representatives. perhaps a member of the press could assist us :)

Good to know, thanks!

Do you own all 19 logs?

no i do not, and wanted to get that piece of info cleared before deciding if i should proceed in finishing up the collection, case cleared - will not be proceeding:)

Way to justify and assure people continue to pay obscene prices for what could be no more than informational items. My question now is what do we get for the "pieces of paper" with the drawing like the one I looted personally and have held on to for what has been ages?

Back