FYI: Drone Stage V Reward

Ned Flanders

Guardian
Done with Drone stage V, to lazy to post images of all the skills, same as the ones before them, the tt value are as following:

Group 1 38.75 PED

Group 2 25 PED

Group 3 12 PED

(No tokens)

Group 1
Aim, Anatomy, BLP Weaponry Techonology, Combat Reflexes, Dexterity, Handgun, Heavy Melee Weapons, Laser Weaponry Technology, Longblade, Perception, Power Fist, Rifle, Shortblades, or Weapon Handling

Group 2
Alertness, Athletics, Clubs, Courage, Explosive Projectile Weaponry Techonology, Inflict Melee Damage, Inflict Ranged Damage, Light Melee Weapons, Plasma Weaponry Technology, Vehicle Repairing

Group 3
Bioregensis, Bravado, Concentration, Cryogenics, Diagnosis, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Melee Combat, Support Weapon Systems, Telepathy, Translocation

(Reference for groups Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Drone)

Gratz on completing stage V. :yay:

Is there any other stage after that?

Drones still drop gazz or just robot junk? :scratch2:

Gratz on completing stage V. :yay:

Is there any other stage after that?

Drones still drop gazz or just robot junk? :scratch2:

Nope stage V is last stage.

No gazz :( ...robot junk and items they dropped for me was: some different electric chips I and IV and regen chip IV, and funny item that dropped 2 times for me during the mission was the M87 Laser carbine (funny because rec level on it is 95). So sadly no MU loot, fairly easy and quick to do the mission North of Jason Center.

If drones follow the same pattern as Argos, then the Drone elites should drop gazz (just like the Argo elites drop iron), but not sure drone elites count towards the mission.

If drones follow the same pattern as Argos, then the Drone elites should drop gazz (just like the Argo elites drop iron), but not sure drone elites count towards the mission.

If thy follow the same pattern as Argos, even small drones would drop iron, just not as much as they used to. Small Argos drop iron in way smaller amounts as they used to, Drones stopped dropping Gazz completly afaik

Back