Dune Official Trailer

I watched it on HBO Max (big TV and surround sound). I thought it was good. But I also watched the trailer way too many times and I thought a lot of the best scenes are in the trailer :)
yea that's what I thought. I realized the movie was almost over when there were no more previews that I could recall...! I started to think that I still got a lot of enjoyment out of just watching the previews and was very excited to see it - just that excitement wasn't at the movies as much as I used it all up. My wife always tries to avoid the previews - I'll work hard to do it for Dune 2

Saw the movie Yesterday evening, apart from 2 moments where i put the movie on pause, the 2 hours 20+ min went pretty fast (y)

Never read Frank Herbert's Books though... not a Big reader, the only author who really managed to captivate me for several books is Michael Moorcock.

This is one of those movies worth watching in the theater, the subtle growl in The Baron's voice hits you in the chest and it's terrifying. Do yourself a favor and go watch it before it's gone. It's a bit slow, but quality cinema all around.

My only complaint is the same with all of Hans Zimmer soundtracks, the music is too damn loud and sometimes you miss the dialog... other than that 10/10.

I loved it !

I need some of that spice. If you happen to know where I can get some...

Last edited:

Hype!!!

November, get here already!

November will come around quicker than you think, we are already in May!

The spice extends life,
The spice expands consciousness,
The spice is vital to space travel...

Enjoy! 🚀

And we just got the 2nd trailer drop today!! 🙌

Main post updated.

That sandworm riding 😁
#Hype!!!

Dune 2 comes closer......

Almost like Landgrab in the olden days.....

Back