dynamic content ?

xian

Alpha
Hi
I guesstimate the new continent , raw maps, buildings + new textures + settings to max 395 MB.
Seeing the last VU size : 1.595 GB, i have troubles to find out what dynamic content is.

I suspect the remaining 1.2 GB to be unrelated to Planet calypso, is that true ?
1024kb Adsl here, so i don't know cause i have some time before download is complete.

Complete new planet was in the update too... should be nex textures, sounds, animations, landscape and a ton more things that need to be discovered.

that 's what i thought, dynamic content is just a name but change nothing...
I thought 'dynamic content" meant entropia client will download only the ressources i need. My avatar is currently on calypso, i thought it would download all PC related content, nor other planet partners one until i choose explicitlly to do so by initiating a teleportation from planet to planet which should lead to a destination planet VU check...

I sincerely hope other planet will be delayed forever until they change their system..

that 's what i thought, dynamic content is just a name but change nothing...
I thought 'dynamic content" meant entropia client will download only the ressources i need. My avatar is currently on calypso, i thought it would download all PC related content, nor other planet partners one until i choose explicitlly to do so by initiating a teleportation from planet to planet which should lead to a destination planet VU check...

Thought so too actually. :confused:

I am pretty sure it was stated that the option to download only what you really need, was only announced for a later pdate along the road, not sure if it was in a release note or in a forum statement though.

Last edited:
Aaaaah the Egg....:cool:

Back