e-lite's codebreaker elite - Forum event

mission#6: Atrox

:D too easy, but worth a try

edit misson number...

Mission#6:A codebreaker enters biodome 4 and says...

Mission#4 cracked by FireW0lf! Reward is commin up in a few minutes!

Pff you got to be kidding me. End of this comp for me.

Pff you got to be kidding me. End of this comp for me.

Why is that ?

Reward handed to FireW0lf! (i am out of rep quota for today, will give some later)

Why is that ?

Read the posts ^^^.

The signs (phrazed question/fill-in-the-blanks like and the password being the end of the process instead of halfway) pointed in the direction of that phrase being the last piece of the puzzle, not the answer. Therefor I didn't post it in that post before Firew0lf's, as it would have given those who we had not been able to open the document yet an unfair 'boost' compared to those who did and might be looking for the second part of that sentence themselves. Don't get me wrong, Firew0lf won fair and square - he posted it first - that doesn't make me feel less cheated though. Call me a sore loser if you want - you wouldn't be the first and won't be the last. I still think it's BS.

I never was good with puzzles, but you guys must have allot of free time on your hands to work on them, and I always get back at the topic when the missions end :(

Maybe e-lite will mingle with DES / MD5, rainbows, 42 and other elite geekzor stuff, I think I'm out :dunce:

Read the posts ^^^.

The signs (phrazed question/fill-in-the-blanks like and the password being the end of the process instead of halfway) pointed in the direction of that phrase being the last piece of the puzzle, not the answer. Therefor I didn't post it in that post before Firew0lf's, as it would have given those who we had not been able to open the document yet an unfair 'boost' compared to those who did and might be looking for the second part of that sentence themselves. Don't get me wrong, Firew0lf won fair and square - he posted it first - that doesn't make me feel less cheated though. Call me a sore loser if you want - you wouldn't be the first and won't be the last. I still think it's BS.

Firstly, I nowhere in my initial post say this is a logical game. It says "think outside the box", but you're still inside it, FireW0lf is not.

Secondly, the password WAS half way through, not at the end. When you get to the stage where you need the password to open the document, you still have many tasks to complete. Obviously you don't know the password, so you need to crack it. You need to obtain a tool for this. If you don't have one you need to aquire one by searching the web for one. Then you need to set it up, and you need to crack the password. The password was at the "end gate" yes, but it was asked for "half way through the mission", half way through the tasks you needed to do to solve the mission. If you make a checklist of what tasks you need to perform from the start to the end, there will be about as many tasks to crack the password for the document as there where for identifying and extracting the original file. Welcome out of the box, when you're ready.

Next time you call my game "Bull shit" you will be permanently disqualified from the codebreaker game.

How did I miss this thread? :) So, when's the next mission? ;)

Indeed, i'm curious for the next mission too !

greetz

I am planing new missions at the moment. I might put up a few on sunday, but for tonight I am just resting, still have a bit of a cold and just lay around on the couch :D

I am planing new missions at the moment. I might put up a few on sunday, but for tonight I am just resting, still have a bit of a cold and just lay around on the couch :D

Hèhè, laying on the couch thinking about the next mindbreaker... :D
Can I ask you: do you make them up yourself, or is there some sort of community where you get them from ? Else I'd love to join that community, love to solve riddles, even if it takes me forever :cool:

Greetz

Hèhè, laying on the couch thinking about the next mindbreaker... :D
Can I ask you: do you make them up yourself, or is there some sort of community where you get them from ? Else I'd love to join that community, love to solve riddles, even if it takes me forever :cool:

Greetz

I am sure the concept of my puzzles have been used here and there, but the puzzles are special made by me, for this forum event only.

Nice job man, you must be some sort of genious then :D
+ rep for you!

greetz

i'm eagerly awaiting what e-lite has in store for us... :)

Don't worry mister, new missions are coming soon :) I just had a rough week so far and didn't have much time :(

hooray! :)

edit: i'm not saying hooray about your hard time. that sucks. i hope things get better. the hooray was more about you giving us some more brainteasers. i've been sucking at them so far, but i love a challenge.

Oh my!
How could I've missed that one thread! :duh:

Well, if you don't mind I'll sit here in the corner and wait for the next mission...

P. :smoke:

It's a long time he's posted another mission, however i have seen him ingame already...

Guess he's busy irl or something !

Greetz

Oh my!
How could I've missed that one thread! :duh:

Well, if you don't mind I'll sit here in the corner and wait for the next mission...

P. :smoke:
tell me about it :) I will also sit here and wait the missions look great cant wait to attempt one :)

I am very happy to see that ya'll want new missions. And I didn't forget, I will make new puzzles. It's been a rough month though :) Stay tuned!

just giving e-lite a little:poke: :D

just giving e-lite a little:poke: :D

Zzz... huh? what?! Who?!? *snore, drewl* Oh, yes! I'm on it :) I'm sorry for the delay, I've been somewhat overloaded with work latley.

Zzz... huh? what?! Who?!? *snore, drewl* Oh, yes! I'm on it :) I'm sorry for the delay, I've been somewhat overloaded with work latley.

*hands E-lite an handkerchief for the slobber*

now .. GET MOVING ... :silly2:

Back