Price Check Easter Ring 2023

I cant think a proper combo to max reload and crit with that one....... the LS its ok but i though the ring wont be higuer than 15k but i can be wrong.

All depends how much ya value 4%ls. Rest is kind a meh

The best thing about this ring is the 4% life steal.

I would think it falls in the 8k - 15k range, and the 15k range might only be on the first couple sales. But this is EU, so who knows!!

How much is each % of a buff worth?

Does it change depending on Right vs Left Hand?

Would a premium be added depending on what combination of buffs are on a ring?

Would a premium be added depending on what current ring combinations it can pair with?

What price would a max buff ring fetch?

I would think it falls in the 8k - 15k range, and the 15k range might only be on the first couple sales. But this is EU, so who knows!!
I think that's a fair estimate. I would immediately buy at 5 and really hesitatr at 15

Tough because you need to be someone who either has a 1% crit helmet 1% crit weapon 1% crit sight or 1% crit armor (Perf imperium or mod viceroy).

If not 5% crit chance is better than 4.5% crit chance with easter 21 and this ring.

With that said it really really does help out the mod viceroy with it being a pretty weak defensive armor.

Then you can run Halloween 22, Easter 23 mod viceroy netting you 14% reload 5% crit chance, probably maxed runspeed, like 10 hp and idk like uhh 8% crit dmg?

With that said I'd definitely prefer Halloween 22/easter 21 plus an ares perf/christmas 21 ring. More crit dmg with same reload and crit chance.

And dpp is king.

i see it a hallo20 without autolooter and a bit more LS
do for me it is worth like a Hallo 20 MINUS sophie or oratan axe and a BIG amount of nutrios plus somke for LS.

i would not buy that over 5k (but i love Hallo20 so....)

one traded for 6.825 last week so... it is even better than your expectations adn with the bunny it is like a hallo 20 with nutrio debit but 2% more LS and 1% reload more

one traded for 6.825 last week so... it is even better than your expectations adn with the bunny it is like a hallo 20 with nutrio debit but 2% more LS and 1% reload more
Oh boy that escalated quickly. Didnt expect it to tank that quickly.

I would expect very similar to Xmas21 ring, maybe a K more just because of the less box / less ring opened.

Back