Ebn: Feffox Toxin Deployed - Calypsians Rejoice as Feffox Infestation is Contained

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Jermaine Johansson: “You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.
Today’s top story: Xenobiologist Charles Marvin, renowned scientist who accidentally unleashed the Feffox on Calypso, has finally emerged after saving the colony from certain destruction by creating the Feffox toxin. CJ Weave joins us from secret location for an exclusive interview with the hero of the day. CJ?”
CJ Weave: “Thanks, Jermaine. I am here with the man who caused, and ended, the Feffox threat. Some call him a murderer, others call him a hero - Now, it’s time to hear his side of the story.”
Xenobiologist Charles Marvin: “Murderer? I’m most definitely a hero, a- a champion of Calypso, if you will. Hatching the Egg was a democratic decision and a communal effort - I was simply doing my duty as a citizen of Calypso. Creating the toxin, thus defeating the Feffox... now that... that was all me.”
CJ: “We were told that the Egg hatching would the dawn of a new era for Calypso. Instead, we got a massacre.”
Charles Marvin: “Well, I don’t think I used those exact words, but hatching the Feffox was indeed a great triumph. For science. We now know much more about the Feffox than we did before it hatched. How to exterminate them, mostly.”
CJ: “So Calypsians can at least take solace in the fact that the Feffox nightmare is hopefully over?”
Charles Marvin: “Hopefully? Read my lips: the Feffox is no longer a threat to Calypso. That’s a promise. Nothing bad, will ever happen again, Feffox-wise. Ever.
Thanks to me.”
CJ: “Thank you, professor. For the interview. Back to you at the station.”
Jermaine: “Well, folks, I don’t know about you, but to me it feels great knowing that we can put this whole thing behind us, now that the Feffox are gone, forever.
Probably.
In other news, the Imperial Zoological Scouts - uh, the real Imperial Zoological Scouts, this time - have reported sightings of strange, gigantic animal footprints near [spawn locations]. More on this story tomorrow. Stay tuned.”!

Originally Posted Here

Or something even bigger :yay::yay:

Atrox mega queen! :wise:

Charles Marvin: “Hopefully? Read my lips: the Feffox is no longer a threat to Calypso. That’s a promise. Nothing bad, will ever happen again, Feffox-wise. Ever.
Thanks to me.”

Famous last words ..hehe

So if this new monster is created by you Mr Marvin we :smash: you :)

Charles Marvin: “We now know much more about the Feffox than we did before it hatched. How to exterminate them, mostly.”

No doubt, considering we hadn't even heard about them before that :D
Not to mention there would be no need to exterminate anything if the carefree eggheads didn't hatch it.
Once again teh Science prevailed over common sense :yay:

Am I the only one wondering what Deathifier is getting out of all this...

Yea I'm not sure how it was a great triumph - we know about the Feffox, but who cares it's dead...
unless we get other 10 year old egss in the future to hatch.

I'm thinking there is a few Atrox Queens that are piiiisssed.

Probably.
In other news, the Imperial Zoological Scouts - uh, the real Imperial Zoological Scouts, this time - have reported sightings of strange, gigantic animal footprints near [spawn locations]. More on this story tomorrow. Stay tuned.”!

Probably.In other news....is starting the migration?

Jermaine: “Well, folks, I don’t know about you, but to me it feels great knowing that we can put this whole thing behind us, now that the Feffox are gone, forever.
Probably.

Originally Posted Here[/QUOTE]

:lolup: love it =P

We're all gonna die!!! :eyecrazy: Well not me, we aliens don't die! :nana:

We're all gonna die!!! :eyecrazy: Well not me, we aliens don't die! :nana:

Great you can be our savior, we'll feed you to the monster first errr i mean you can fight the monster first ;-)

FeffoxlongomonbingeRX

(since the robots and RX are also involved)

so a atrox queen got %^&#$@ by a gang of feffoid, longtooth, eomon and RX :scratch2::scratch2::eyecrazy:, then give birth to an abomination :tongue2:

I'd imagine Zoologists would recognize the footprint, if it were of a known animal (ie. Eomon), or they're just pretty bad at their job.

Am I the only one wondering what Deathifier is getting out of all this...

He'll probably get some DNA parts

Yea I'm not sure how it was a great triumph - we know about the Feffox, but who cares it's dead...
unless we get other 10 year old egss in the future to hatch.

I'm thinking there is a few Atrox Queens that are piiiisssed.

I wanna see the Feffoid which pounded the queen - now that's a big guy. "Feffoid Top Shagger" :girl:

CDF PRIORITY ALERT: COLOSSAL FEFFOX SPOTTED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS - NYMPHTOWN 88076, 79382 - BOREAS 75764, 67011 - SE FORT ARGUS 79976, 92800 - FORT FURY 67795, 78419 - TREASURE ISLAND 36943, 52642 ; 37418, 52282 - CDF URGES ALL COLONISTS TO ERADICATE THE FEFFOX MENACE - END TRANSMISSION

Prepare to die, humans :)

It's shared loot which is good but majority of colonists leave vehicles spawned which is bad. Hard to get a shot due to obstructions from them and lag.

edit:
and jump in sleip for protection. Would like clarification if this is exploiting.

Last edited:
It's shared loot which is good but majority of colonists leave vehicles spawned which is bad. Hard to get a shot due to obstructions from them and lag.

edit:
and jump in sleip for protection. Would like clarification if this is exploiting.

Why MA don't make vehicle free zone at event place. Some ppl always cheat, if they can.

edit:

Seems to be a bad idea. The AoE from the Queen seem to work sort of like a rocket launcher. If you have any vehicles placed on the ground they'll blow up.

Back