EBN Newsflash - Increased Mulmun Activity

my view is that we are all just players who are free to travel around as we see fit, I dont play calypso, i play EU and i believe the U stands for something...... if i see a event on caly i like, i'll go there and compete, if i see a ark event i like ill go there and compete. It is my choice where i go and what event i compete in, if ark is "leeching" players then thats because they are doing something right, and likewise if caly has a well attended event its a sign they have put on a decent event.
I like choice, and frankly imo choice in a free market is a good thing. I dont really get why thats such a problem to you.

My problem is when a event has short notice and just so happens to conflict with another planet, or when kim pops up spawning uber mobs just to compete on the hof list. To me thats not playing fair! and frankly all the time spend in these childish feuds is time that could have been spend sorting ingame problems out

but im prolly wrong and ppl must really want to be locked to planets and have the devs waisting time left right and center....... :rolleyes:

see i agree with a lot of what you say, up to the point that you bring up the competing competitions, and my response to the people complaining is similar to what you say?
i am saying, if arkadia is so great and has enough customers why is there worry about "competing" events on calypso? if it is truly a free market then calypso is free to hold events when and where and however it wants and it should not be anyones concern.
i am the one arguing against the people that appear to wish for a cartel where different PP's coordinate their events so as not to interrupt each other, and a cartel is surely as far removed from a free market as possible?

I remember well when Kim started to spawn mobs just because Arkadia had a shared event going on. There wasn't even a announcement from Caly about it. Nothing on forums and nothing on game client! How do you call it a event if there wasn't anything planned or announced anywhere?

We all know that Caly still be the prodigal son of Mindark. When you see a planned event where all players know all the details weeks in advanced is one thing. But here one dev. started to spawn mobs just because Ark was running a event and Caly didn't scheduled anything at all for that weekend and because of the huge Oratan hofs were leading the HOF table, they then decided to call to Mexico and order Kim to spawn anything to quick counter Arkadia planned event.

Allowed? Yes it seems but for sure not the right way to do it!

Perception to have a chance to win big. See ATH #1
I got lucky and got a nice one in a team - otherwise I'm kinda scared to loose big.:eyecrazy:

I know a few adj SK-50 have dropped from the larger ones

Back