EBN Newsflash - Mutant Tribes Retreating

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The frenetic Mulmun activity of the past few weeks seems to be over, as the majority of the mutant tribes have retreated to their traditional habitats.

The reason for the unprecedented mutant aggression and the sudden withdrawal are still a mystery. Some xenobioligists speculate that the activity may have somehow been triggered by the robot Core power plant, though a firm connection has yet to be established.

Colonists are asked to keep alert and report any further aggressive Mulmun activity to CDF or RDI officials immediately.

Originally Posted Here

Wait, bastards!, Come Back! Ex Cons have not got their ATH yet!

The frenetic Mulmun activity of the past few weeks seems to be over, as the majority of the mutant tribes have retreated to their traditional habitats.

The reason for the unprecedented mutant aggression and the sudden withdrawal are still a mystery. Some xenobioligists speculate that the activity may have somehow been triggered by the robot Core power plant, though a firm connection has yet to be established.

Colonists are asked to keep alert and report any further aggressive Mulmun activity to CDF or RDI officials immediately.

Originally Posted Here

Is the Robot core power plant the one at Hadesheim crater? Would be really cool to see that develop into some sort of story line :)

Is the Robot core power plant the one at Hadesheim crater? Would be really cool to see that develop into some sort of story line :)

I think it's the one in Minopolis where the Core #1 robo-event took place. Hopefully they'll open it again soon, tin cans are more fun than these pale sexless Kens.

Originally Posted Here

The reason is because you are unable to come up with a semi-decent storyline.

They don't believe in story lines, it will be the same shit. New spawns of bots etc, shared loot, grind away...zzzz

I think it's the one in Minopolis where the Core #1 robo-event took place. Hopefully they'll open it again soon, tin cans are more fun than these pale sexless Kens.

Most likely correct:
Imperial Scout/Recon forces have located what appears to be a gigantic power plant beneath the Hadesheim Crater. [...] Quintana’s unit has established a link to the robot teleportation network, allowing access to this power core. [...] The temporary Earth Shock Trooper base on Calypso, along with Sgt. Quintana’s office, is located in Minopolis.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?260461

Imperial Scout/Recon forces have located what appears to be a gigantic power plant beneath the Hadesheim Crater. Preliminary scans show relatively low radiation levels, indicating humans should be able to enter the tunnels without special equipment.

The existence of such powerful robot technology on Calypso soil is clearly a major threat to human settlements and suggests a much more alarming robot presence than previously acknowledged. Because of this, the Federal Empire has sent a unit of Earth Shock Troopers to investigate, under the command of Sgt. Quintana.

Omegaton is pretty obviously involved somehow:

The Power generating(?) thingie:

Numbers and symbols:

(seen through scope)

Omegaton is pretty obviously involved somehow:

Yup, that or the completely more likely scenario that there were just some textures the instance designer liked.

Either way... was this "event" just a way to try to force an ATH to occur on high level mulmuns?

One step closer to migration :yay:

going crazy

:eyecrazy:To say that I am gooogle eyed at all the new things that are gonna happen is -yes-crazy. Rejoined MA after 3 years of absence (due to health) and now after only having been back since march 2014 I still can't get used to not having the skills needed to go after those eomon, let alone any creature whose lvl is over 20. Can't catch up fast enough:tongue2:

:eyecrazy:To say that I am gooogle eyed at all the new things that are gonna happen is -yes-crazy. Rejoined MA after 3 years of absence (due to health) and now after only having been back since march 2014 I still can't get used to not having the skills needed to go after those eomon, let alone any creature whose lvl is over 20. Can't catch up fast enough:tongue2:

You do realize that by bumping this thread, from the previous mulmun event, people are going to think that with the current event, Migration, that the mulmun have left... which in fact they have not.

You do realize that by bumping this thread, from the previous mulmun event, people are going to think that with the current event, Migration, that the mulmun have left... which in fact they have not.

I vote for bot. That looks like a lot of generated nonsense :)

Reactions: aia
Back