EBN: Rx Killers

Why do they make a list everytime I dont kill an RX, but when I did, there was no list :scratch2:

WOW, what a nice list :) all my mates from sweating places :laugh: I healed and focused them all :D

Ok, to be serious. Gratz to the killers, good job.

MA, any chance for event that can be won by someone else than top 50 soc memebers? Would be nice... I know they are here the long time, I know they depo most of their earnings each month, but c'mon. Majority of players seems to be mid level, or lower mid level. Those didn't stand a chance in the battle I suppose.... due to "friendly fire" as one of the things.
It isn't hard to make 2 or 3 events in one time (there are 4 pvp zones in the end) and try to keep "ubers" in one place and others in second. I skill fast and I was too skilled after a week to take part in n00b events, yet I will not be skilled enough to have a slightest chance in such events for a long long time...
Don't get me wrong, I am not whining, I had a good time on CND when others were on PVP1. I only say what I would like to see :ahh:

Why do they make a list everytime I dont kill an RX, but when I did, there was no list :scratch2:

Here you go, you can have a special list of your own:

• Adam Nebu Jackyll

A nice change up on events might be to have a division of avvys by alphebetical group, or even HP level. This would cut down on some lag, and let people compete closer to their level.

Still waiting for an event for tailors...

..... "Sew! Sew like the wind!"

Back