EBN weekend alert

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Elevated robot activity on Calypso continues to threaten human settlements. The Calypso Defense Force admits to have been taken completely by surprise, and can offer no convincing reason for the increased robot aggression near Atlas Haven, Fort Troy and Twin Peaks at this time.

However, scouts report that the recent robot activity seems to be focused on the Eudoria continent, fueling rumors that the Imperial Guardians may somehow be to blame, given that the only Imperial Guardians on Calypso are stationed at Eudorian settlements.

Originally Posted Here

In before regularly scheduled pcf bitching.

Let calypso burn!

Impending redesign of the named areas as was experienced at Corinth, where they drove out booth owners with robot attacks over many months? Yes, I would be bitching until the cows come home if they ever do such a thing again.

Good, good. Those iron challenges won't grind themselves, and standing in the middle of a city, lazily shooting around, is much better than jumping all over Eudoria looking for those bots :yup:

Selling Pegasus and anti bot plates from Emerald Lakes Mall lvl 1 shop 1....

I really miss the big shared loot robot invasions. For me these days the invasion just means getting hit a few times before you enter your quad flying to a place where you want to hunt.

Spider bots @ Atlas, gen 01 to 04

Droka, gen 01 to 03 @ Twins

Spider bots @ Atlas, gen 01 to 04

Droka, gen 01 to 03 @ Twins

Just wondered if a Hussk could be spawned before Halloween Mayhem as no one seems able to find a Daikiba Blood sample.....

Last edited:
Solfais! Charybdis! Hydra!

Do it.

Now.

Solfais! Charybdis! Hydra!

Do it.

Now.

indeed,now those were the times :)
i remember you collecting them and dragging to the main hunters group

id fly back immediately from ark for shared big bots:)

indeed,now those were the times :)
i remember you collecting them and dragging to the main hunters group

id fly back immediately from ark for shared big bots:)

Haha I would go up the mountain from the back and zoom thru them and if I hit the cliff at the right angle, I could make it down in my valkrye if I was lucky, otherwise it was a massive wipeout. But it was fun too do especially since I was noobier back then and ran out of ammo fast trying to use an apis at L 20. One time I even accidentally trained Stryker who was soloing them on top the mountain. He was cool about it though but I was so scared cuz I knew how famous he was, and I had never talked to him before. (back then I was awestruck by famous avatars...now I just hate them all) I never had more fun in this game than that event. Even got a 888 ped ESI with the apis :D

Last edited:
Hydra appeared at Troy yesterday, 20+ noobs like me did shoot it for few minutes, didn't made any visible dent, and then it turned around and walked away in the wild :D

I agree about Solfais.

Was a perfect spot for Hydra's etc.

This year we've had a massive spawn at Pandora, far to many spawning around the tp tho, which ruined it, tried clearing revive, but then 10 more would spawn.
Had a 2 minute blast at Twin Peaks last night, about 4 warlocks spawned, so I changed guns etc., as I finished setting everything up, so the bots decided not to spawn again. Waited a good 30 mins hoping they would return, but never did.

Kim, or whoevers in charge of Calypso right now, please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bring the Solfais spawn back, or if Eudoria is the target, the big field near Minopolis.

Not a tiny spawn of newb mobs at the odd spot. Though the tiny newb spawns is perfect for newb's, those who want the big ones, have nothing at the moment.

If the robots are here to rob us they are welcome to a bunch of worthless limited rings. Maybe they can melt them down and use them because they don't do a damn thing for me.

Back