Economy Armor Suggestions

Ok. I'm killing Merp [high maturity] now.
I'm using pixie but I'm still having to fap alot. Doesn't the fap cost outweigh the eco benefits of using pixie?

I looked into 5B plating but there are no buyouts for 5B on auction. I have the money right here, I just can't find any to buy : /

Again, if you're having to fap a lot, you're hunting too big. Try smaller Merps and you'll do much better.

Check out this thread, it might help you find mobs that are better for you:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/79142-mob-ladder-guide-what-mob-hunt-next.html

5b on your pixie would give you a lot more protection and you'd find the Merp easy but you'd get a lot more armour decay too if you have low evade and they are hitting you a lot.

I'm a level 11 evader. What level is sufficient?

I'm a level 11 evader. What level is sufficient?

I can't give you a number, it depends on how you play and what you want to do. Some people are happier to take more armour decay than others.

The thing to remember is that more protection always means more decay. If you want to save money on armour and fap decay then you should hunt mobs that hit you less often.

Understood.
Thank you very much for your advice. It's appreciated.

nice work , ill bookmark this thread for future reference , prolly should be stickyed :)

Great idea, but absolutely no use since evade and health matter when it comes to economy. Even Oleg's wise advice about FAPing...depends on these two stats and also on the FAP you use.

Mercury can fight big trox and neconu in pixie...that's eco. I die...that's not.
Mercury can do the same in ghost, me too..guess who gets hit more?

Extreme example maybe, but the principle stands...it can't be measured well enough to be worth it.

Also, you can miss a shot in a long series, meaning a much longer time to kill..and more decay, and you have zero idea how to influence that.

Generally a good idea, the best armour for each mob...but maybe a simple scale of best to worst would be more useful? Ghost and 5b sure as shit isn't best for Ossis from personal experience (and dying and letting the mob recover isn't eco at all)..Tbird is, and how about half a set of each which is very likely right now given the (L) armour floating about?

I hope someone can prove me wrong, but I'd say MA have us over this one. Too complex and far too many variables for accurate measurement. :rolleyes:

t

Oh, you mean like when I said:
these are simply recommendations based on a decent combination of protection & decay. Your equipment/skills, team hunting, etc. may allow for less armor, or require more. These are just starting points to consider in choosing your armor/plate combinations.

Also, as pointed out, this list, while still useful, is over a year old and was done before Witte's Armor Adviser was around.

good job

this is an awesome research you did thanks.:yay:

Back