Economy Enhancers: empty box ?

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I've been wondering and testing a bit.

Weapon Economy Enhancers, do they really enhance the economy of your weapon = same dmg for less decay ?

I think not, because 1 - your ammo use decreases.
+ 1 enhancers, which come from an L bp, are rather expensive to craft.

What if, on top of that, tier upgrade points are set, not by shots fired, but based on the weapons' tt ? Then using economy enhancers to tier up a weapon with less decay of its tt is USELESS.

It is supposed to enhance a weapons economy, but it seems to make things way more expensive... ???

Well enhancers are really piece of #^@$ ;). Only usefull for pvp (range + damage), on armor - only usefull on high armors with high markup (rutuba at least and more), on mining i do not really know about but i am guessing they suck too ;).

And as for tiering up: i am 95% sure that decay, amo, cost (wahtever) is influencing tier up gains. Settler without any plates tiers up very very slow. I put 4C plates on it and i get ~4 times better result with tiering it up ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

It occurred to me too that Eco enhancers probably make a weapon cost more. I think the only real value to them is to make an item last longer so that it can hit a higher Tier. Might be the only way there will be tier 10 LR66?

Enhancers are just a big disappointment.

They are unpractical for most people to use(too expensive in relation to the bonus they provide on mainstream weapons, with too small a bonus to match the expense.)

And they really unbalance pvp.

Still trying to figure out why they made them an extreme niche product, instead of an every day desire.

*mumbles*

Something about a thread of ALice with FAP eco where it was calculated that you need some many use for it to be cheaper or something , which you neve reached becaue it can random break

I think they are only usefule on L weapons with a very high mu. MA killed much of the usefulness with many of the enhancers when they set up the crafting of the enhancer as they did, because it force us to sell them with a high mu.

The use of eco enchanters is purely for tiering up high tier items. People who do this understand the use of them.

I dont think MA ever intended nubs to use them on opalos etc...

The use of eco enchanters is purely for tiering up high tier items. People who do this understand the use of them.

exactly, I used them for this purpose as well. But what if you cannot get a weapon to a higher tier with eco enhancers, then without?

-------------------------------
now if the tiers are (even randomly) related to the number of shots, enhancers do help
but if the tiers are (even randomly) related to the tt of the weapon, enhancers do not help.

In the second case it will take longer to tier up a gun with enhancers, because the tt/decay goes down slower
-------------------------------

ive tested eco enhancers on ur125, i get more heal/pec with them.

aslong as weapon enhancers are still that expensive they are only worth it at really high MU guns.

Back