EF vs EP

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
Wow i've finally had a chance to get used to this forum and i must say it's just pefect. I just got one problem it was bad enough having to chek EP and my soc forum (which is also the sort of R.O.M.E. alliance forum) and there is the french Forum too, and now i have to chek here too. Thing is i'd rather just chek here and my soc forum. But Marco among others drop some good info on ep and Alcemic dream. I'm not sure what the solution is, mabey a section for external information sources or something.

What you guys think should i just forget about the others?

Excelent job MindBuster!

The only solution is an Official forum, which I don't think will happen anytime soon.

Reactions: il
If you want to feel good about PE stay here. If you want to know why people get fed up and quit then go read EP for a bit... :wise:

DD
:evilking:

And it feel's good that the "maturity" on this forum is way better than EP :)

Maturity Where Where Where? :eek:

Devil Doll said:
If you want to feel good about PE stay here. If you want to know why people get fed up and quit then go read EP for a bit... :wise:

DD

Yes- unfortunately, every other thread on EP seems to be about leaving PE.....

*Sveta- self-confessed addict who doesn't blame MA for every little thing and feels no desire to attend PE-AA meetings on forums*

Svetlana said:
Yes- unfortunately, every other thread on EP seems to be about leaving PE.....

*Sveta- self-confessed addict who doesn't blame MA for every little thing and feels no desire to attend PE-AA meetings on forums*

Well...they arent actually leaving PE. They are just looking for what others have to say if they would leave ;) .
I guess its a way to releave some frustration but I hope this forums can be abit more mature in that way and keep the worst whiners out. :cool:

Faustian said:
The only solution is an Official forum, which I don't think will happen anytime soon.

hopefully that will change soon thou .. work is being done in the comunity to make a request towards ma that we "very"
much would like to see that happen

Aye- an official forum is the only way around it

Back to the original subject...

EF has a much more positive feel than EP. That is why we call it home. Long live EF and Mindbuster!!

DD

Devil Doll said:
Back to the original subject...

EF has a much more positive feel than EP. That is why we call it home. Long live EF and Mindbuster!!

DD

Agreed :D I love the guys at EP too but i was getting so tired of alot of the "whining" posts because hardly any of them were constructive at all.

I agree i think this forum is more positive sort of :p

hmmm...maturity, positivity!?!

lol :laugh:

Nah, its great and i love it! roCK ON! EF :silly2:

I vote we beg, borrow and steal any/all info from other sites as needed!

and post them in a 'other sources' forum as someone(who?) mentioned earlier in this thread

ZzaK said:
I agree i think this forum is more positive sort of :p

Until that day all quitters find their way here too ;(

I agree with you all.

Like i told in my introdution the Vbulletin sollution is best choice. The fact here lessere winers than on EP is that here it just go running and they not found the way here yet :p

Also i think the reputation system alowes to show up the members mind about someone. That makes it posible for me to see how serius someone is.

But anyway EP do also good work with theyr phpBB forum.

So. Good Job girls & boys ;)

The only thing what i wonder is that MA put it so high. Could it be that they will use this forum for MA non official in future? EP Kicked the "Question to Marco" Section & they wil need a communication channel until they fiund a own qualified Forum concept. LOL, if MA has a interest for a own forum since the rumor mess that made the official PE Forum close down. :confused:

Yours.
Rasta

I Edited this POST a bit to get a better understanding ;)

Last edited:
roulette said:
Until that day all quitters find their way here too ;(

From the RULES ...

RULES said:
Keep the whining low, any threads made about someone leaving the game like "I'm quitting", good or bad, WILL be deleted, a decision about quitting shouldnt take 5 mins, but should be considered over a longer period of time, so plenty of time to tell your friends about it ingame, it's not something for this forum, many "I'm quitting" threads produces just as many "I'm back" threads

:bowdown: for EF. All respect!

To all my dudes and dudesses!

EF DOES have a much better atmosphere than ep.

For example : I agree with zippo/svetlana etc about the constant whine/quitting posts on ep but here you get mature, honest and wise posts about entropia which is much more usefull to any user browsing these forums.

Also ALOT less lag on these forums as opposed to EP and well.... the arcade here is just awesome! If your not carefull it will grab you and the next thing you know a couple of hours have flown by.

Don't get me wrong.. I have nothing against the EP Members and total respect for their groundbreaking forum when Project Entropia was just a baby.

But i think times change and things move on, a certain step in the right direction here guys!

Big ups to MB for a great forum. :clap:

yea gotta agree this forum gives alot better impression of quality and order.. and that the fact there is not much whiners here.. yet atleast..

I stopped using PE at all.. or rather never used it really..
besides I havent noticed any good information from ma anyway on that forum lately.. and discoevered I do just fine without that info.. if somethign is good or important I find it out anyway, by sioc mates or other online friends

yea i feel bad cause i like the mod's and actual people that run EP but i go there and i just can't bring myself to click to view any of the threads unless it was started by someone i know.

To be honest i dont think we are going to see to many whiners here because i have faith in MindBuster and him sticking to his guns and getting rid of those posts. People see that they are not allowed to whine here so i think they goto EP just to whine now where it seems they can.

For example I dont see one post complaining about the imp guns dropping off snables here.

RexDameon said:
yea i feel bad cause i like the mod's and actual people that run EP but i go there and i just can't bring myself to click to view any of the threads unless it was started by someone i know.

To be honest i dont think we are going to see to many whiners here because i have faith in MindBuster and him sticking to his guns and getting rid of those posts. People see that they are not allowed to whine here so i think they goto EP just to whine now where it seems they can.

For example I dont see one post complaining about the imp guns dropping off snables here.

Hehehe...

About the line with "People see that they are not allowed to whine here so i think they goto EP just to whine now where it seems they can." ;)

Is wining not alowed here :lam:

Ok, i gues its written in the rules. But who reads them realy before start posting @ a great Board like this ?

I on my point know the thing called "Netiquette" and that means i know beghavour & clear your mind before starting to post a treat lol.

But a lidle wining of someone gives me always a chance to show up the good thing about the winers topic :p
Wining is ok for me, but its not ok when it is realy oftopic & against someone else.

A exapmple for a good wining:
My PC is broken. I cant play PE until i get a new one. I post this in the Internetcafe 2 streets of my home.

A example for a bad winer:
I lost all my Earned PEDs & cant play PE annymore. MA is the fool, because i never deposited & not want to do, so i stop PE.

So make your mind & give a nice winer the chance :laugh: ;)

Your.
Rasta

Rasta-
Of course if some1 is "whining" about a personal problem or pc problem, then it's going to be fine here.
When ppl start whining incessantly about game, however, EF is not going to be the most accomodating place for them to do so...
One, MB's rule.
Two, the fantastic reputation system we have here complements of MB. If some1 wishes to be the incessant whiner, they can do so at the risk of getting bad rep from every1.... and who really listens to a whiner with bad rep? :girl:

Svetlana said:
Rasta-
Of course if some1 is "whining" about a personal problem or pc problem, then it's going to be fine here.
When ppl start whining incessantly about game, however, EF is not going to be the most accomodating place for them to do so...
One, MB's rule.
Two, the fantastic reputation system we have here complements of MB. If some1 wishes to be the incessant whiner, they can do so at the risk of getting bad rep from every1.... and who really listens to a whiner with bad rep? :girl:

and how about 3. the arcade :D and 4. awesome hof section :) :)

It's like good fear we have of the moderation. like how we fear gravity. We know if we follow the rules of gravity it's better for us.

Back