EFD Store

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Please help i did just buy invisible mode from EFD store but now i cant find the icon.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Please help i did just buy invisible mode from EFD store but now i cant find the icon.:confused: :confused: :confused:

To activate and deactivate? I think Its perminant. Sorry If Im misunderstanding you.

Like always MA just says to you that you can buy invisible mode from EFD store but when you are on the way to buy it MA only tells you to pay 2000 EFD.....
Then when i see thats not working i have to do police work to find way...Ok now i know ( have to be Inprovent or modified member ) Always same shit.

So now the only thing i got is - 2000 EFD....Thanks:mad: :mad: :mad:

Why dont MA has a icon so you can press it and see how it works befor you buy it.

Last edited:
This isn't an MA forum :scratch2:

Well, Im sure your doing something wrong, I don't think 711 exactly has much gain over stealing 2k EFD from you :laugh:

If im not wrong, it means invisible in the counter in the bottom of the thread. The one that says what people are watching the thread.

Invisible mode prevents your name from showing in the Who's Online list here on the forum.

Several new options have been added to the EFD store:

Set Self to Invisible - After buying this item (which expires after 24 hours), you will be able to browse the forums in invisible mode. This will prevent you from appearing on the Who's Online list, on other member's buddylists, and will prevent other members from seeing what part of the forum you are browsing. You can later disable this option by visiting the EFD store, or simply let it expire.

EntropiaForum is not related to Mindark or EntropiaUniverse in any way. Things you buy for EFDs in the EFD store only have an effect here on EntropiaForum.

If im not wrong, it means invisible in the counter in the bottom of the thread. The one that says what people are watching the thread.

There are various places that show online users:

Who's Online List - Complete list of all users and visitors on the site, and their location

Current Active Users - Shown at the bottom of the Forum Index

Thread Viewing - Lists the members currently viewing a thread.

Buying invisibility prevents other members from seeing your name in any of these lists for a 24 hour period, allowing you to browse the forum in "stealth mode".

Thanks 711 i so it first when i find your info.:yay: :yay:
But like always is bad that you dont get informed about the items you are going to buy like a TP chip there you see if you have the skills or not so you know what you are up to,,that i dont like.:mad:

I am one of the ppl who wants to know what i buying.

So unce more thank you 711.

This isn't an MA forum :scratch2:

Well, Im sure your doing something wrong, I don't think 711 exactly has much gain over stealing 2k EFD from you :laugh:

Obs...Sorry shore i know that he have no use of the 2k EFD.:)
So this forum dont belong to MA and 711 is a administrator here.:confused:

Back