Efd???

Dante aka Ghost

Provider
Society
Vice President Of ENN
Dante Ghost Mitchel
can someone explain to me what EFD is for on the forum. what does it do and what can i do with it. do i convert it to ped or something???

you can buy icons for them to have here on the forum :rolleyes: thats the only thing I know

thank you. i was looking for that and couldnt for the life of me find it. thanks for helpin the newbie :newbie:

how new question. apparently there is a place i can buy peoples things for my avatar with the EFD or sell it for ped. where is this feature at. all i can find is donate and bank.:scratch2:

how new question. apparently there is a place i can buy peoples things for my avatar with the EFD or sell it for ped. where is this feature at. all i can find is donate and bank.:scratch2:

if you choose "Quick Links" at the top of any page, and then choose "EFD Icon Shop," you'll be able to purchase for yourself or donate to others icons, assuming you can afford them ofc :)

as far as getting ped for EFD, those types of transactions are made person to person and are not endorsed as an "official" way of getting peds, by MindArk ... "buyer beware," if you will

This forum has threads where peopel occasionally buy EFDs for PEDs (or other in game items).

EFD Auctions - EntropiaForum.com

Not a lot of buyers, and they are ussually looking for a big chunk of EFD i.e. in the thousands to 10's of thousands. I originally thought I could blog my way to EFD-> PEDS-> $$$ -> world domination:laugh:

Maybe if I can start a million threads a day. Or I can just get a real job

Back