Effective Damage formula

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
Hi all

I used the search until I finally got confused.

We all using Entropedia, it helps us to calculate the eco (Damage/PEC) of each weapon.

All I found about formula was:

Effective damage
Effective damage is the damage you do when taking average damage and hit rate in account, so for not-maxed weapon it's:

Effective damage = Average damage * Hit rate

Or, more precisely:

Effective damage = ((Minimal damage + Maximal damage) / 2) * (80 + Hit ability * 1.25)

For a maxed weapon, the average damage is 75% of the maximal damage, and you will hit 92.5% of the time. So to calculate the effective damage for a maxed weapon:

Effective damage = Maximal damage * 0.75 * 0.925

But Entropedia script Weapon Compare calculated slightly different!

So, for Calytrek CR Spirit MK.I:
Effective Damage: 62.00 × 90.00 × 75.00% + 1.24 = 43.09 HP

I can understand what is 90 and 75%. But i cant understand what is 1,24? For each weapon this coefficient is different
How does he count? Оn what formula?

I could not find the answer to this question

hmm...
Interesting (and gets calculator out...)

There is a mouseover hint that explains it. It's the average damage from critical hits.

maybe i just suck at math but do we just ignore the 8%~(?) evade (miss)??:confused:

For comparison, different types of weapons is only necessary in all cases to use the same formula, if the formula is different, we will have different numbers, but the ratio of the characteristics of different weapons remain unchanged. I asked about a coefficient because it is different for different types of weapons. It knocked me up. Coefficient for Evade will be the same for all weapons, so did not add anything to the formula.

And the Critical Hit is proportional to the square of the Hit Rate, so for non-maxed weapons its contribution is not linear.

To Sidxx, the 8% Evade is already there, in the Hit Rate.

Back