Effective Efficiency Calculator

@ miathan i try to polish it expecially to have it sticky too
but the numbers in my opinion just like the initial bug in putting a percentage isntead of a round number seems to be still not correct
The percent was not a bug in the formula but user error on someone else's part, as they input their data wrong thus throwing off the calculations

Put in data validation for markup fields, please test

would be nice if we could add in crit / crit dmg increase from rings/buffs and dmg enhancers for a holistic calculation? is that possible? or nah

would be nice if we could add in crit / crit dmg increase from rings/buffs and dmg enhancers for a holistic calculation? is that possible? or nah
Doesn't affect efficiency at all

Doesn't affect efficiency at all
Im almost positive i remember enhancers effecting efficiency. But you are hijacker and say it with such conviction so I would need to check to remove the "almost" xD

Was curious now, so I logged on before work hihi

index.php

I didnt have more enhancers on me right now but from 64,8% to 64% with 3 enhancers

cheers

Last edited:
Im almost positive i remember enhancers effecting efficiency. But you are hijacker and say it with such conviction so I would need to check to remove the "almost" xD

Was curious now, so I logged on before work hihi

index.php

I didnt have more enhancers on me right now but from 64,8% to 64% with 3 enhancers

cheers
Was talking about buffs. Enhancers are aready part of the calculator

Back