Eir Mk 2 (L)

Sulje

Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
Just wanted to share this here if anyone is interested to craft his own one day :)

How to get it?

There's a weekly mission at Next Island, where you need to kill 3000 Stereopes mobs (1800-2500 hp smallest) and you get 15 clicks L blueprint as a reward for this fap.
When it comes to doing the mission itself, I have to warn you that the spawn of Stereopes kinda sucks, but I believe if we complain enough it might be fixed in the next update :)

Some info you might be interested at:

- Decay: 5 pec per use, (UR175 has 11 pec decay per use just for the reference)
- Buff: Buff is applied to the person who is being healed. So for example if I use this fap to heal you, you will receive the increased damage by 10% buff for 8 seconds.
- TT: This fap has a solid 140 ped max TT

Overall I would recommend it highly, my goal was to get few of these and keep for the migrations :)

index.php

Cool stats indeed. Does the 8 second timer stack? For example if you heal again with 4s left on the buff, is your new buff timer at 12s or is it just reset to 8s?

I think I lied about the decay, but it's close to 5 pec. Anyone got shopkeeper or know of any more reliable method of decay check ?

Thank you

You can use shrapnel to calc decay. Put sub 1 pec stacks into a vendor until the price changes up to the next pec. I.e 2,6 pec of shrap was needed to get the mk.1 back to full tt

Back