email from next island

Draggger

Stalker
Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
To the Founders of Next Island ,

Thank you for joining the Next Island mailing list. Next Island is a three dimensional virtual world set in a lush, tropical island utopia where the mysteries of the past meet the possibilities of the future. Part of the Entropia Universe, you will be the founding members of Next Island where you will be create your own avatar and interact, play, explore and profit while unlocking the mysteries of time travel!

Currently in development, Next Island utilizes a real world, real cash economy and is free to play and download with NO subscription fees. All in-world goods have a real cash value and can be exported from different eras in time to trade, manufacture or distribute. Those who rise to the top will be able to live their fantasies by traveling throughout time where previously the imagination could have only dreamed.

The stunning tropical island setting of Next Island is currently in development and rendered by utilizing the award winning Cry2 engine, world renown for achieving an hyper-acute sense of real physics, texture and beauty. Next Island will be a premiere challenge for anyone looking for the next cutting edge virtual world experience and for those who just want to be part of the experience, earn rewards and make cash!

Please visit this link to pre-register to be the first inhabitants of Next Island :

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account-application/index.xml?ccode=NextIsland&ccodeset=yes

In appreciation of your interest in Next Island , founding members will be exclusively rewarded with a premium starter kit at launch. This premium starter kit will feature unique items that will put you well ahead of the pack and allow you to get established first on Next Island .

In the coming weeks, details about the premium starter kit will be revealed so you can plan your journey. Note: previous registration with Next Island will not guarantee your official registration to play in Next Island . You must visit the link above to register to receive the premium starter kit.

There is NO COST to sign up and NO COST to play. In anticipation of Next Island , please download the Entropia client (PC Only) after registering for Next Island . Visit the Calypso, the home planet of the Entropia Universe, to learn the basic mechanics of game play and begin building your account and profile.

Please expect more e-mails in the coming weeks. In the meantime, please visit our newly launched website at www.nextisland.com for news, screenshots, trailers, game play specifics and details about the game. Keep checking back for more details regarding initial beta testing and launch in the next two months. This is coming VERY soon so please stay tuned.

Thank you for your time and patience. We are very excited about the possibilities for Next Island as the only virtual world featuring time travel. This feature we believe will offer players of all interests and skill sets an unprecedented experience in virtual worlds. We look forward to setting forth with you on this journey and expanding the possibilities of virtual worlds beyond gaming into a realm of virtual interactivity previously reserved only for our imagination.

Lastly, if you have any questions, please contact me for support and I will assist in the registration process. I invite your questions, feedback and comments and look forward to the future!

Thank You,

David Post
Chairman
Next Island 3D virtual world
david@nextisland.com
www.nextisland.com
office: 212-452-1234
mobile: 917 673-7702

Quite interesting... but what concerns me is someone sending out their phone numbers to hundreds if not thousands of strangers.

Quite interesting... but what concerns me is someone sending out their phone numbers to hundreds if not thousands of strangers.

buisness phone i am sure

not any harder then MA number to get

and at least they are not hiding it so that they cannot be accessed perhaps a good thing for customer service

and i am looking forward to seeing what this is

founding members will be exclusively rewarded with a premium starter kit at launch.

Hmm, the link leads to entropia account creation. I can't pre-register then, since I already have an account...?

Hmm, the link leads to entropia account creation. I can't pre-register then, since I already have an account...?

i pre registered a long time ago its why i get the email i guess not sure i did not follow the links in the email

i pre registered a long time ago its why i get the email i guess not sure i did not follow the links in the email

Even the "Pre-register" link on next island site leads to entropia account creation...

So it means that now you have two accounts in entropia universe? Can you log into Calypso with your "preregistered" account as well?

Not legal to have 2 accounts in EU according to EULA.

Tried to registre there with my email - but got the warning and stoped.

So my guess is you can log in with your¨'normal' login. And prolly only 'new' members will get that 'new stuff'

Even the "Pre-register" link on next island site leads to entropia account creation...

So it means that now you have two accounts in entropia universe? Can you log into Calypso with your "preregistered" account as well?

ionly have one account the one for EU a long time ago i followed the preregister links and ended up on there mailing list

perhaps ND can shed some light on this

Well for all the planets the accounts will be managed by MA so its not surprising to find it leads to the Entropia account creation page after the planet is part of Entropia Universe.

Another 2 months??? Ohh yeah forgot who I am dealing with! :rolleyes:

We should all send emails to David and ask what the heck is the hold up :)

I pre-registered for something or other:

Thanks for registering for Kevin Rudolf's Virtual Wasteland. You will be notified by e-mail the second the world is launched.

I thought that was NeverDie's planet?

Went to look but www.clubneverdie.com isn't working for me.

:scratch2:

Has anyone sent them an SMS yet? :D

then link does take you too a register EU account bit in the link

h t tp s:// account.entropia universe.com/acco unt-applica tion/index.xml?cco de=NextIslan d&ccodes et=yes

you will notice nextisland in it..

does this take you too a private page at teh end or does this lead too your account being noticed by next island to receive the starter kit..

Make that millions, it is posted on the web now....

Not legal to have 2 accounts in EU according to EULA.

Tried to registre there with my email - but got the warning and stoped.

So my guess is you can log in with your¨'normal' login. And prolly only 'new' members will get that 'new stuff'

sounds like they should be ready for a bunch of "new" members from this forum then

Email I got back from David
I do not believe that EU players can get the starter kit with the existing EU email. New accounts only
D

Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:49 AM
To: david@nextisland.com
Subject: Re: Welcome to Next Island

What if we are already a member of the Entropia Universe? I have been playing for almost 4 years now.

Can we still get the starter pack?

Thank you

The moogle

So if you have an account you get nothing for free :(

What if we are already a member of the Entropia Universe? I have been playing for almost 4 years now.

New member gets a free starter pack (I doubt anything outstanding though), and the rest of us have to pay to leave Calypso and transfer to new planet...

:yay:

EDIT: don't forget that not everything we have on our avatars on Calyspo will work on other planets, somebody pass me the KY please...

Last edited:
Email I got back from David

He is the chairman and he "I do not believe that EU players can get the starter kit with the existing EU email." Who is making the decisions there?

LOL I see some second accounts are going to get made

He is the chairman and he "I do not believe that EU players can get the starter kit with the existing EU email." Who is making the decisions there?

LOL I see some second accounts are going to get made

Dont forget about the planet rock account, Cyrene, Chinese Shopping planets and all the other planets accounts...I for sure want to have a free ZombieKiller(L) :O (!)

From the Email
"In appreciation of your interest in Next Island, founding members will be exclusively rewarded with a premium starter kit at launch. This premium starter kit will feature unique items that will put you well ahead of the pack and allow you to get established first on Next Island.....Note: previous registration with Next Island will not guarantee your official registration to play in Next Island. You must visit the link above to register to receive the premium starter kit."

"LOL I see some second accounts are going to get made"

So where does it mention EU? Aaaah ...so maybe you have to sign up as a new account , new email address, new avatar, different credit card , new de-bugging campaign, new source of income for Planet Calypso. That makes good business sense to me.

I got as far as Creating the Account. The verification code is a bit tricky but then it asks for a "Campaign Code" and wont let u go further until it gets one. NFI what thats all about.

Think Ill stick to one planet. This is just adding a "new flavour" to the menu.

Last edited:
I left campaign code blank and it let me continue, however I could not create an account because my email account was already registered.

This was enough to verify it was the same EU account as I am using. I did not want to try anohter email address because my real life info is the same and it would have most likely put me in violation of the ToU and potentially lose my Planet Calypso account.

My speculation;

Our accounts will be used across all planets, this has pretty much been said in as many words.
Therefore we don't need to register for anything being that we already have registered EU accounts.
I'd imagine anyone with an account when the worlds go live, will find any "intro" packages will be in their respective on-planet inventories on the coresponding planets (assuming these items are exclusive to said planets) much like any kind of settling package we've recieved on calypso.

Other then "toggle_pagepart_blind( url )" function not working in Firefox which effectively prevented me from browsing any of the interesting parts of the site i like it.

First page looks nice :laugh:

I.

P.S.

Ok Ok, I firebugged one element and visited one more link but it was a pain to look further due to my lazyness.

Next island :poke: not even gunna touch that one, staying right where l am.

We had a very shocked "Next Islander" arrive at PA the other day. Cant remember her name but it was Veera Vi...something or other...

Apparently she found the website (Next Island), created an account and thought she was going to be on next Island. Shock horror when we told her nope, youre in Calypso sweetie..:D

She was slight thrown a back by it and thought it was slightly misleading....not sure what the fine print says, but maybe they covered it there :scratch2: So apparently they are sending all "Next ISlanders" to Calypso first......wonder if they will get a free ride to NI then when it comes up lol. Veera, if youre reading this, gl sweetie ...

Back