Emma's Tier Upgrade Service

Emerald

Provider
Society
Tax Collectors
Emma Emerald Abbadon
Emma's Tiering Upgrade Service

I am skilling up my tiering and have decided that I will offer a free tiering service for many tt items that are at 0.9 ranges. At this point, I will only do level 1 upgrades. If you have any of the materials needed to do the upgrading, especially tier 1 components, blazers, lysterium or melchi, donations are welcome. Once my skills are higher, I intend to start offering a broad range of tiering services. As long as I run a tiering business, I pledge to offer some free upgrades to tier 1 for tt equipment every week. Life on Calypso can be very hard for beginners and sweaters. So a little extra needs to go to the ones that give us freedom to travel and the people who have just begun to explore a new world! :yay:

• If you have a tier .9 tt item and want to upgrade it, contact me via pm here.

• Via pms we can arrange a time and a place to meet to upgrade the item.

• I will give a deposit for the tt value of the item. Once the item is upgraded, I will return the item for the deposit and any donations of materials that you care to make (not required).

• In game, you will be able to find me making periodic rounds of sweat camp, twin peaks, neas and occassionaly cape corrinth asking for volunteers to get their TT equipment upgraded. :yay:

Last edited:
Bump

Just a gentle bump :yay:

Bumped again

and again and again

Another small bump for a great free service ;)

bumpety

bumpety bump

Back