Empty apartment

How would you like to come home to dark and empty?
Don't you have a business? Would it be fun for it to just be gone for days?

??? I just spent some time decorating this new place .....
fortunately I didn't leave anything in there I really need right now!

Kludge

ps and yes I do care in a VERY non-selfish way!

Hon, I would be very pissed off, but you asked a specific question about them reading the forum. I simply pointed out that the one place MA do announce bug problems and announce what they are doing about them is the MA site. Bertha had been so kind to post on the forum what MA are doing and that they are fixing it... - it seemed to me you hadnt read that thread but expect MA to have read every thread here. This is not an official MA forum is all I was trying to point out:)

I totally understand why you are upset, but no reason to take it out on me.

MA have announced they are working on it. All you can do is sit back and wait. Posting here wont make it go any faster, nor will getting upset.;)

Hope its fixed asap for you:)

sigh

Pinky,
If you will look back ... you will see that I stated that they should be reading to spot such a concern if it's happening to more than one person.
The only questions I asked were if they cared....
You asked me if I did... I responded that I did.
I haven't attacked you in any way.
I know they have a support system other than the forums.
I was taking out my frustration here, but not with you.

If you feel I attacked you in any way ... I'm sorry.

Kludge

Yea...

I don't know if it was the update to day or not,
but my stuff has returned!

Happy Holidays to All and May Lootius Bless You!

Kludge

ps the estate terminals still aren't displaying private correctly,
at least for me, but that's no big deal unless it caused this.

My apartment is back today too.

Sigh

After adding more decorations .... everything is gone again!!!
My apt is like the Sci mini-series "The Lost Room" put stuff in
walk outside and back in and it's gone.

weirdness

OK, now everything is back again.
I put some more stuff in and will look later to see if all goes missing again.

Apartment

Blake Seven - gratz on having it back. :)

Kluge - "The Lost Room" Hah - I like that. I am sorry that you are still having trouble though. Now you know why I sold mine at a huge loss. Maybe in 6 months or a year I will consider another. Unless the Blue Storage system gets buggy too, I will be fine.

To all : may this holiday season be blessed for you all & may lootius give you all a visit in game too!

Be safe

Susan

Again!

But not to me ... TI Gold 8 C...
Sigh ... someone with a hair shop now has all missing!
Raise an outcry!

They'll probably fix this when it happens to a whole Mall :laugh:

Dont Worry about it

If he sent a report it takes MA a few days but they will fix it.

He can go to items list on the website and will probably see the items listed there. If they are there then he does not need to worry.

um .. why did yall dig this back up its really old if an admin reads this plz lock

um .. why did yall dig this back up its really old if an admin reads this plz lock

It still looks current to me or am I missing something?

PS If you think a thread needs locking just report it using the ! icon, just writing hoping a mod might see it and lock is a little pointless. If you think they need to look at it tell them and let them decide My :twocents: on the subject, nothing more, nothing less :)

It still looks current to me or am I missing something?

It is

About one month after my cnd apartment had it my sakura apartment got it some days ago. I have to say that MA support was fast this time, they answerd my case within 1h and that is what they told me:

MindArk Support said:
We certainly do understand the distress this issue is causing and the design team has been informed of the urgency of this matter. However, since we have yet not been able to reproduce this issue here at our systems, this task is not all that easy. Please refer to our information under Support News and we would really appreciate it if you can remember any details which could help us locating the cause. ...

My apartment was fixed about 72h after it got bugged :)

Back