Entering control room without walking all the way (wall hack)

No, he just moved trough us frozen by the lag, or desynced from server, or whatever happen. Stop deceiving yourself and skill instead if you want to really compete us.

I dont need to decieve myself of anything, as u can clearly see im not claiming to of killed.. nor do i need to skill to compete us as u say.. i can just park 12 pitbulls round a marker and u cant do shit against it really... My point is.. clearly your soc wasnt frozen by lag nor was jaks single position, as when u seen/heard/damaged us, there then came around 6 or so of BA rushing to exactly were we was.. following and shooting towards the strafe movements. fact was u failed to see jak behind a box, and concentrated on me throught the door?? killed me, by which time jak started to do the dmg. yes u conveniently crashed at this point for lag reasons, and again congrats for shooting Jak in the back once he done what was aimed to do :scratch2:

Tbh prot summed it up quite easily 1 person shot 1 some 1 shot another etc etc. Fact is u claimed to make an accusation as to why ur soc lost the control room, then changed your initial accusation from using an exploit to blaming it on lag.. End of the day u lost (for whatever reason) the control room, your held the land marker. well done for this feat, However we all experienced this 'lag' Which sadly is part of this wonderful game due to some shitty servers that are cearly not designed to run these style of events :)

Again congratulations to BAHQ for retaining there land. ;)

I dont need to decieve myself of anything, as u can clearly see im not claiming to of killed.. nor do i need to skill to compete us as u say.. i can just park 12 pitbulls round a marker and u cant do shit against it really... My point is.. clearly your soc wasnt frozen by lag nor was jaks single position, as when u seen/heard/damaged us, there then came around 6 or so of BA rushing to exactly were we was.. following and shooting towards the strafe movements. fact was u failed to see jak behind a box, and concentrated on me throught the door?? killed me, by which time jak started to do the dmg. yes u conveniently crashed at this point for lag reasons, and again congrats for shooting Jak in the back once he done what was aimed to do :scratch2:

Tbh prot summed it up quite easily 1 person shot 1 some 1 shot another etc etc. Fact is u claimed to make an accusation as to why ur soc lost the control room, then changed your initial accusation from using an exploit to blaming it on lag.. End of the day u lost (for whatever reason) the control room, your held the land marker. well done for this feat, However we all experienced this 'lag' Which sadly is part of this wonderful game due to some shitty servers that are cearly not designed to run these style of events :)

Again congratulations to BAHQ for retaining there land. ;)

No, I made this thread to report the bug I found. I found the bug looking for an explanation of how he got behind us, cause this is what we felt it happened. I was pretty honest in my research, I went there really thinking that I was subject of a bug, and I still think we were, only different in nature.
I didnt directly accused any of you, I said that we lost our CR, which anyway it didnt matter, you come here to pollute a rather technical thread. Like in the case of dmg to fort respawn terminals, where I didnt accused anybody of voluntarily exploiting the bug, but of course, nobody payed attention to the nuance. If you read really carefully my OP you will may observe that in that long phrase I dont even claim I lost the CR due to this bug, all I say is that I lost the CR to someone sneaking behind and that other can lose the CR to someone sneaking behind maybe using vtol exploit.
Looking at your description about how jack sneaked behind us and at his first point I am wondering if you are talking about same event. Hes claiming he passed us shooting left and right, you say he sneaked behind a box.
I didnt see him passing anyway while I was online and I didnt crash by my choice.
In the end I want to reiterate my opinion that most likely, shoting Jakster in the nose, head or foot would made no difference and that I didnt ask him to stay with his back (was his side) at the door, instead he chose that pose.

Last edited:
and I want to reiterate my opinion that I was not invisible and just had a really good run. I know how I got to cover and where I shot who from, my consience is clear thanks

Keep finding those bugs...

Ronny is always complaining haha...I have devised a new name we can all refer to him as ..."The Forum's Bitch" haha jk no hard feeling ronald

Back