Entropedia.info needs updating...

humbll

Alpha
Society
Delta Force
Humbll Grasshopper Bug
www.Entropedia.info is a wonderful resource, and I frequently refer to it. I have found that many of the mob loots are out of date, however..

Recently there was an event I participated in where I had to loot certain items from the Molisk Thief.. I was killing insane numbers of these humanoids but I could not loot Facepaint or other makeup type item.. I was about to give up since according to the site in the title there was no verified drops of these items since the last VU..

Luckily Mega looted some and was kind enough to load a screenie of some which he looted that same day, which encouraged me to continue the quest...

I want to ask as many of you that that hunt, especially those of you that grind on mobs, to please have a look at the mob you are hunting, and if you see items there that you know have dropped, to please edit the entropedia to reflect this. This should take just a couple of minutes of your time after a hunt.. be sure to edit the Version Update column to show it still drops.. This only has to be done after each VU so it isn't like it is a huge burden..

I am going to sign up there and do this myself in the very near future, let us all work together to make this resource more resourceful..

:)

PS - please don't forget to add new items which are not listed in the mobs list..

`

As far as i know you can edit entropedia without becoming a member

Zap's Loot Table is another useful resource, which he does his best to keep up to date - www.entropialoot.com

If you loot something not in his table for current VU, contact Zap and let him know - I have done so before to try to keep this information current and up to date!

As far as i know you can edit entropedia without becoming a member

You are right, I don't know why it did not work for me before...

It is easy to update an item: Click EDIT and change it, then click APPLY..

Thanks for the info LoTek

Zap's Loot Table is another useful resource, which he does his best to keep up to date - www.entropialoot.com

If you loot something not in his table for current VU, contact Zap and let him know - I have done so before to try to keep this information current and up to date!

I will give this a look, thanks for sharing!

Back