Entropia Pathfinder's Academy Open for business

Shereaper

Guardian
Society
Entropia Pathfinder's Crafter's Club
DragonEy the NightReaper
:yay:Well it looks like things are taking un unexpected turn. I have had such success getting requests for membership that I am overwhelmed and need help. :yay:

SO ARE you a NOOB HELPER. I need an assistant. I am looking for someone who can help me where i lack skills. I need someone who can do basic scrippting and web design. I am considering using pearl but would listen to any alternitives. If you are NEW to the game and need a mentor, have a basic knowedge of web design with aspirations to do more with your talents, or just another player who likes to help people, I need you.

Until further notice... I will ba accepting NO new disciples except the one's who can assist me with our website.

Please vistit our websites ACADEMY CHARTER and see if there may be a position for you.
You will have to contact me through this post or through the messaging center. Or you may join our ventrilo and ask for DragonEy.

In return I will equip you and give you a scholarship to the Pathfinders :yay:Acadmy. Salary to be negotiated upon accepteance into the project.

:guide::
:Are you a :newbie:

Hello again, I have decided to come back to the game after a few months break in service. I am once again offering my services as a mentor to any and all who are in need of good advice and training. I have created a website with a begiginers tutorial on it called the entropia Pathfinder's Academy located at www.Dragoneygaming.info If you are new to the game and are looking for help, please visit the site and click on the link to Dragoneygaming.info on the bottom of the home page. You will be introduced to the Entropia Pathfinder's Academy and be able to see how my disciple training is performed. Due to my recent break in service our society has gone inactive and I am currently a member of the NBK Legion where I have a few active disciples and am helping out other NBK Legion members. If I get enough interest in starting the society back up and get a few other experienced players wiling to help out the noobs I will most likely reactivate the society, but that is another post.

What I have to offer you.
  1. An excellent knowledge of how the entropia Econmoy Works, with advice on how decay effects your peds and how to maximize returns on your invesment:twocents:
  2. I will teach you how EFFICIENCY is the key :locked:to success in the Universe.
  3. I have developed a program for Non depositors, people who want start with a deposit as little as $20, and a program for those who want to jump right in and start with a full equipment load( about $50-100 USD startup cost). I have personally completed a discipleship on a $20 usd deposit and had almost the whole $20 value in peds/equipment + my skills at graduation.:wise:
  4. :handgun:Team and solo hunting tactics
  5. Information on mining, crafting and Mindforce and the cost associated with each craft.
  6. A good explanation of your skills and professions and how they relate to your success
  7. A good knowledge of what equipment you should start out with.
  8. Much Much More

What you must bring to the table
  1. :wise:A good attitude and a willingness to listen and learn the skills and techniques i have to teach
  2. A commitment to implement the things I teach you at least until you have graduated your discipleship.
  3. An unimpeachable morale charachter (No Scammers)
  4. A willingness to research out of game to better your understanding of the Universe:lam:
  5. :yay:Depositors welcome but depositing is not required.

What I wont do for you
  1. :(I do not give money or equipment without a comitment from you. You will be expected to reach certain goals before you are rewarded for your efforts.
  2. :scratch2:I will not answer every question you have, Instead I will tell you where you can research your anwers so you can get answers when Im not around

I have been a member of the Entropia Universe for about 5 years now and have a really good idea of how to help you succeed. I have had several successful graduates who not only graduated but were able to do so without depositing. I also have a few disciples who are regulaor depositors and still use the techniques I taught them to maximize their deposits. I still have a few disciples active in game (One recentley got a 19k peds All time High Loot while hunting:woohoo:) so I have references if you PM me we can talk. I like to use low level weapons in my hunts and hunt creature suited to newer players so you will be able to play side by side with me and our other Acadmey members regardless of your skill level. Anyone interested in joining the Academy just drop me a PM or send me an email. Dragoney@dragoneygaming.info

Last edited:
Very cool initiative, best of luck to you

PLS remove "nbk engineers" from your profile on EF!

Your not part of the NBK group. Or any of our soc's!

THX,
-the1-

PLS remove "nbk engineers" from your profile on EF!

Your not part of the NBK group. Or any of our soc's!

THX,
-the1-

That doesnt sound too good...

NBK engineers was a old soc in the nbk group. We disband it some time ago.

Shereaper was a member from a nbk soc that part is true

-the1-

NBK engineers was a old soc in the nbk group. We disband it some time ago.

Shereaper was a member from a nbk soc that part is true

-the1-

Ah ok :) Makes more sense then ;)

Website update...Now Hiring..

I am now accepting applications for ONE Disciple... I will be taking on that disciple as a research assisant. I will compensate that individual for work completed and help them get equipment. When performing research you exspenses will be paid. Apply on our website at www.dragoneygaming.info

If you can not be discipled do to EXP level, arrangments can be made if you meet my reequirments.

I am also looking for an experienced mid level player who wants to help administer the society and learn then reteach our methods.

Must be willing to communicate VIA emails and file reports of findings on a regular basis.:scratch2:

thx Shereaper,

gl with your soc

-the1-

Back