Entropia Royalty: Huntsmen

happy_hipster

Guardian
Jack Hipster Kimble
As a society, as a group, we can do more together then alone. So one of the only things we can do as a group actively playing is hunting. Therefore, please go out of your way, put down the transformer or finder and shut down that construction terminal and participate in as many hunts as we can throw together. It is how we bond as a society.

If you dont have the peds to kill, sweat or fap. If you are a little better off, help to get and keep the noobs involved. Bring non-society members, recruit for not only the society, but the team.

We also need a standard team name, Im leaning toward Royal Hunt, Royal Huntsmen, or just Huntsmen.

If you can help it, store all your loot. I will buy it at TT or a slight MU.

-hip

Last edited:
Shinkiba/Dakiba

Here was the first hunt, sry we missed it:

Polish up your guns and hunting boots, we are gonna have our first Royal Hunt of '13 at 0:00 on 1/2/13 starting at the Cape Corinth TP. We will gather up and head out to the stampede or to the oaisis of high level Shinks soon after. Dress for the occasion, a group phot is planned

Hope to see ya there!

Btw, for our noober members, there is a shink/dak iron challenge available at the Mission Broker in Twin Peaks. He can be found on the balcony second floor. If you can't find him(try first) LORD HELP YOU! I mean, if you can't find him, one of us will help, ask.

-hip

Last edited:
New Player Group Hunt Experience

(User removed due to seperation from society)

Last edited:
Sidestep's First Global

Congratz to Doc Sidestep Holiday on his first global during a group hunt! 104 Ped!

I'm a 'cool' hunter (LVL 40+ x2) - I love my soc, but need team hunts, is there any way you could post a more accurate timetable please?
Regards, Boo.

Thx lion !! Was glad to get the first one done! Now to get one in my single hunt...;) And for all you grinders crawling the forum and looking for a good soc to join... With plans of growth and over all loyalty to the soc and its members then look no futher ....You found it. This soc is being completly revamped. So stop trolling come sign up with us Entropian Royalty .

In a short time after my Mentorship is complete. I will be working with magnus as one of his guides ..For the guided hunt's when this is in place i will post times and dates on this thread!! Untill then may the HOF's be with you.

Last edited:
I'm a 'cool' hunter (LVL 40+ x2) - I love my soc, but need team hunts, is there any way you could post a more accurate timetable please?
Regards, Boo.

Hello Goodgreif

When we have everything in place the times and dates will be placed on this thread ..Thx for you intrested in wanting to join our hunts. Looking forward to hunting with you.

Last edited:
Hunt Canceled

The Huntsmen has been canceled due to change in leadership, sry to say. I am currently sponsoring an event on Ark, though, and have a few former Huntsment involved.

-hip

Back