Entropia Tracker has all negative loots % today

Turnsleft

Prowler
Turnsleft
How is this possible? Is it based against the loot for yesterday?

I have seen a lot of negative looting from this tool recently, its beginning to feel like all the negative posts on looting in forum ;-)

Can someone please enlighten me on how its supposed to work....again :wtg:

Yeah don't knwo if its broken but I lost like 80% in a hunt the day before yesterday and 70% yesterday too and like 60% mining so.... lol

Those are the times when I ask myself why don;t I stop? I just get pissed there is bad loot and shoot more :D

I think those percentages are based on todays loot vs average loot but we are thuesday, if u look it @ weekend, u will see big positive numbers, because more players playing on the weekends. I never look at those numbers, its not accurate.

This weekend I recall seeing at one point +50% or more across the board.

But I honestly don't find the tracker information very useful. You could make a case for jumping in when it's high because loot is paying out. You could also make a case for jumping in when it's low because loot could be ready to jump up again, and you could be the one to bring it back up.

However I've seen no correlation what-so-ever between MY loots and what the tracker says. I've got good and bad loots under both conditions. All it really tells you is when a lot of people have been playing and what they've been doing...

I subscribe more to the theory that loot is account based anyways. MA has already stated they are aiming for a particular dollar amount (don't remember the numbers) for how much a player should expect to pay for an average hour of play. It would seem to me that to accomplish this it would be easier to implement an account based loot system than a universe wide system. But of course it's all speculation...

In the past I would look at the numbers in the Tracker and think, "Oh mining is good today, I'll go do that." Or "everything is sucky today, I guess I'll try to sell some of my junk." But in the end I've found that it has no correlation whatsoever with how the loot turnout is for me.

It makes me wonder, does anyone find this Tracker information useful for anything?

eutraker will be more useful when many other options will be activated..... ;)

Tracking globals does give any indiactions on loot.
I use it daily and i find it really useful to track globals or at least most of them.
The analysis tolls also give you an hint at least when tendencies are a bit better. But to trust it totally ? Surely not, Loot is "dynamic" :D

Wow guys! It usually is fairly good guide for me. -80% hunting loot - lose 100s of ped per hour (everytime so far). + 20% hunting loot, I usually break even or even get a global or two. Same with mining -40% mining = 20+ NRF in a row no matter where I decide to mine.

But seriously usually when its all neg its showing that all globals for that type are below avg. Now think about that for a min, if the uber hunters and miners are not getting any thing, what makes you think that you are any different?

I have personally found that -% usually means a large loot is comming, ATH or a large HoF. I have always just assumed that when you start getting 20+ no loots in a row every day its time to quit for a month.

My advice is to either go into super eco mode and hope you don't lose too much or don't play that day, or if its way up jump at every big mob that you like to hunt. Or even go back to that place where you just got 40 NRFs yesterday and see if its still that bad.

Of course you could just ignore me and the stats and keep going at it...

Have you ever noticed that everyone including their grandma's get globals on the weekends?

Have you ever noticed that everyone including their grandma's get globals on the weekends?

Like I mentioned earlier, all the tracker really shows is what people have been doing, and how much they've been doing it. Why is the tracker always high on the weekends? Because more people are in the game. More people playing means more globals and HOFs. That's why it dips back down during the week because less people are playing. But you still manage to see globals and HOFs and even ATHs during the week as well. So I think all the tracker really tells you is when a lot of people are playing the game...

The stats are also still fairly inaccurate, since at typical "slower" times in the day, entropiatracker misses a lot of globals when not as many people are running the client. Thus, if the big loots or a number of loots come at those times on a certain day, I believe the overall stats will be off significantly. As an example, on one mob I hunt, entropiatracker shows that I have 146 globals on it over the past couple months, when in fact I have had over 160. It has also missed two of my three biggest HoFs over that timeframe. It's a nice tool, but doesn't present a full picture of the actual globals yet.

The stats are also still fairly inaccurate, since at typical "slower" times in the day, entropiatracker misses a lot of globals when not as many people are running the client. Thus, if the big loots or a number of loots come at those times on a certain day, I believe the overall stats will be off significantly. As an example, on one mob I hunt, entropiatracker shows that I have 146 globals on it over the past couple months, when in fact I have had over 160. It has also missed two of my three biggest HoFs over that timeframe. It's a nice tool, but doesn't present a full picture of the actual globals yet.

I like the tool too but a lot of my hofs /globles where missed too, I would say a easy 15% if not more was not accounted for .

hey mark i would say take a month off and see if anything improves or chip out and get a ATH lol

might be that it has of some reson not been loging all globals lately... my last 4-5 aint there

Yes, I also have found this tool to be inaccurate. There are a few globals I've had not accounted for and my uber n00ber Daikiba for 4232 is missing the spiffy trophy icon :silly2:
All things considered, it is a nice tool with great potential.

Back