Entropia Tracker joins forces with Planet Partners

Status
awesome - I hope calypso comes to an agreement

Im pleased to announce that Planet Arkadia has joined the agreement.

:)

(Yet to hear from Calypso)

I still need help on what is written in the chat when you press "p" on rocktropia... anyone?

I still need help on what is written in the chat when you press "p" on rocktropia... anyone?

Ill try and get that for you later today.
I meant to yesterday, but I always get distracted as soon as I log in, and I don't log out until the last possible moment before I have responsibilities elsewhere.

narfi

Still getting the errors though, any idea on how to fix that? Its super frustrating when hunting or in pvp when your game minimizes and an error pops up requiring you to click something and then re-maximize the game.

Ill try and get that for you later today.
I meant to yesterday, but I always get distracted as soon as I log in, and I don't log out until the last possible moment before I have responsibilities elsewhere.

narfi

Still getting the errors though, any idea on how to fix that? Its super frustrating when hunting or in pvp when your game minimizes and an error pops up requiring you to click something and then re-maximize the game.
Yes, the error is fixed - but I dont want to release the new client until I have the "RT position stamps" coded into the client.

Okay so just to make sure I read that right, if I don't run the client then Planet partner doesn't have to pay my membership? I like the idea but I don't want someone paying for something for me.

Also since NI was not on that list can I take a guess that they refused?

Okay so just to make sure I read that right, if I don't run the client then Planet partner doesn't have to pay my membership? I like the idea but I don't want someone paying for something for me.

Also since NI was not on that list can I take a guess that they refused?
That is correct.
If you do not run the tracker client, the nobody will pay for your full membership on Entropia Tracker other than your self.
If, however, you run the Tracker client and you participate on a planet where the planet partner is part of this agreement, they will pay for your full membership on Entropia Tracker.

NI is yet to reply to the mail I sent them.

Status
Back