Entropia Tracker screwed up ?

loren

Stalker
Loren
Soc members getting globals and not even hunting!

Maybe it know smthing we dont so we going to hunt now :D

not normal here :eek:

Last edited:
Looks fine to me. Maybe it's something your end? :confused:

I see nothing unusual?

Ambulimax Young 72 PED Friday, March 19, 2010 23:46

Im standing at the TP :eek:

Reported it to the guys behind the tracker instead of just stand up and shout around ??

Proteron Young 171 PED Friday, March 19, 2010 23:54

and another wow shame it not going on my ped card :rolleyes:

Reported it to the guys behind the tracker instead of just stand up and shout around ??

why shOuld I?? not my fault his shit dont work!!!

and btw that was the whole point of posting here pple like you really piss me off!

Last edited:
Showing 8 globals here I know were not me:

Sumima Old 77 PED Friday, March 19, 2010 23:47
Frescoquda Old 130 PED Friday, March 19, 2010 23:46
Frescoquda Mature 140 PED Friday, March 19, 2010 23:46
Sumima Old 107 PED Friday, March 19, 2010 23:46
Frescoquda Mature 65 PED Friday, March 19, 2010 23:46
Frescoquda Old 121 PED Friday, March 19, 2010 23:46
Frescoquda Old 58 PED Friday, March 19, 2010 23:46
Sumima Provider 162 PED Friday, March 19, 2010 23:45

http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=92984 - will find the ET thread and post a link to this thread for a heads up to StarFinder

Ty.. The server will clean it self up.. but ill check the clients for errors so we dont get that false data in, in the first place..

Ty.. The server will clean it self up.. but ill check the clients for errors so we dont get that false data in, in the first place..

speedy reply thanks!! and sry for my rude coment it was not aimed at you just some pple boil my piss :D

speedy reply thanks!! and sry for my rude coment it was not aimed at you just some pple boil my piss :D

No worries... I get into that kind of mood when ive been sitting 8 hrs at work first.. then getting home at 4PM.. and what.. the time is now 1:20 AM here.. still working on it... so i get a bit "hazy" as well..

Long story short.. found a bug.. new client uploaded.. i think ill get a few kills in tonight before heading to bed...(got a global on my second trox tho.. so its all fine.. lol)

why shOuld I?? not my fault his shit dont work!!!

You are screaming you want it fixed, what's you're problem !

and btw that was the whole point of posting here pple like you really piss me off!

If that was the point of this thread better learn to communicate like an adult first. Thx for the visitor message you left for me, says everything about you as person. Guess what you wrote me comes from personal experience ??

In the end i just asked a question !

If that was the point of this thread better learn to communicate like an adult first.

Adults use proper grammar. You fail, sir.

EDIT: you're from another country, so I'll let it slide

Last edited:
Adults use proper grammar. You fail, sir.

EDIT: you're from another country, so I'll let it slide

Communication is a bit more then correct spelling and grammar, don't you think? If the OP sends me a visitor message and negative rep that contains the f-word several times, saying i have no life etc etc, means to me he is having a problem communicating in a proper and adult way.

If that was the point of this thread better learn to communicate like an adult first. Thx for the visitor message you left for me, says everything about you as person. Guess what you wrote me comes from personal experience ??

In the end i just asked a question !

some1 didnt have his Wheaties today :( Dude, your reply was rude, and you come bk to argue more and her point further?

Back