Entropia Universe 11.10.0 Release Notes

* You may not make disturbing noises that may compromise the experience for other users in Entropia Universe.

like this?

you can skip the first minute.

edit: original video I posted didn't have sound :(

Last edited:
I don't mine and craft at all because I'm focused on unlock commando since last year, so I can't say anything about new mining system, but being a hunter wtf that's tha L"put a number here" on mobs? maturity and species of mob was a thing to learn and understand for everyone, mentors teached to disciple this and self experience made any hunter clever on his skill and possibility to hunt solo or team...
I'm against this classification, I liked a game where you have to learn on your mistakes, not on a place where everything is ready to eat

I don't mine and craft at all because I'm focused on unlock commando since last year, so I can't say anything about new mining system, but being a hunter wtf that's tha L"put a number here" on mobs? maturity and species of mob was a thing to learn and understand for everyone, mentors teached to disciple this and self experience made any hunter clever on his skill and possibility to hunt solo or team...
I'm against this classification, I liked a game where you have to learn on your mistakes, not on a place where everything is ready to eat

Well as the universe expands Im grateful for it since when I visit another planet I have no clue on mob strenght. This will tell me if my setup is good enough to kill them.

Back