Entropia Universe 11.5.0 Release Notes

Nice, looks like a great update, untill you get killed by mobs that are not on screen or radar.
God, I hope they fix this quick, it's a pain in the ass if it happens around oshiri.

Edit
And arghh, log in, get killed by nothing, lost connection, and now maintenance message :)

Great update, good work! All seems to be smooth. (finally text big fixed for me.) and some animial animation are much more natural now.

Great update, good work! All seems to be smooth. (finally text big fixed for me.) and some animial animation are much more natural now.

Text bug is not fixed, so beware it may come back for you.

what an utterly useless update ...

Give us back taming before introducing more shit only kids wanna play with. I want agility being worth something and not being overtaken by agility 2 n00bs in cars... And worst of all is the FAT FONT for damage ... You think your entire player base has gone blind over night ???

Really hoping you fix some of the known shit before introducing yet more ped draining n00bs stuff

Angel

Text bug is not fixed, so beware it may come back for you.

i confirm , still bugged... sometime its oki , next relog its BS... bug half fixed...

Did we realy need/want another "WAR" game ?..................

nothing to do with EU/PE anymore...........

and btw....if more peeps play with the new "toys" ..if lesser will be the loot.....because to less peep fill the pool...
These new TOYS you are thinking more people will use will NOT make the lootpool any lesser. You obviously are unsure as to how the LOOT pool gets filled. These new vehicles are "combat" orientated or PVP action. Vtols and other vehicles including the new ones introduced today actually DECAY while being shot by someone in PVP.

This DECAY fills up the lootpool, as well as oil & ammo being consumed to drive/shot them with the new attachments and mounted weapons these vehicles can use also DECAY. Not to MENTION that any vehicle REPAIR KIT you use to replenish the vehicles SI also DECAYS and therego fills up the loot pool, understanding now? Only trying to explain to you :)

Don't make such uneducated comments before thinking about what you are going to say. If you haven't noticed either this game/planet has been in the process of WAR and always has been since we settled on this planet :rolleyes: get your facts straight please for future referance :).

Last edited:
If you haven't noticed either this game/planet has been in the process of WAR and always has been since we settled on this planet

yea and we all wait to use those vehicles against our enemy

das, what you wrote to me has nothing to do with the person I quoted. I have not experieced this side of EU therefore cannot express an opinion on it. Im sure a lot of people plus das feel very strongly about the said quote, but I couldn't give two pair plums about what goes in there.

I do know that there are 5 different kinds of PVP zones not just PVP4 that you mentioned. Where my statement above can be demonstrated, people blowing themselves up and having fun, DECAYING their brand new toys etc happily shooting at each other all day long, ultimately filling up the lootpool for the rest of us. I suggest you make a thread about it and vent your frustrations at the developers and not at me, thank you.

Last edited:
Pretty lame what you just did, you get my -rep (wich is personal & shouldn't be quoted).
Then you edit you're post (Main reason I used - & not + to explain was you're rudeness,no need to call someone STUPID for expressing his opinion, wich you edited aka deleted).
Then you - rep back in a thread that has NOTHING to do with the comment you provide with you're given rep, so who should report who here..
Back to the topic, why introduce more vehicles? For upcomming LG, lootable pvp action where everyone actually use the vehicle strg to then recall them to strg.. safest way of pvp4 hunting/mining.
To me it looks useless at this point & I'm pretty sure most ppl agree that MA rescources could've been used in a better way.
Don't forget that the promise was that ALL OLD systems would be back b4 the end of the year, 4 weeks to go.
Clock is ticking MA & a lot of ppl showed understanding & patience but don't expect this to last forever!

Pretty lame what you just did, you get my -rep (wich is personal & shouldn't be quoted).
Then you edit you're post (Main reason I used - & not + to explain was you're rudeness,no need to call someone STUPID for expressing his opinion, wich you edited aka deleted).
Then you - rep back in a thread that has NOTHING to do with the comment you provide with you're given rep, so who should report who here..
Back to the topic, why introduce more vehicles? For upcomming LG, lootable pvp action where everyone actually use the vehicle strg to then recall them to strg.. safest way of pvp4 hunting/mining.
To me it looks useless at this point & I'm pretty sure most ppl agree that MA rescources could've been used in a better way.
Don't forget that the promise was that ALL OLD systems would be back b4 the end of the year, 4 weeks to go.
Clock is ticking MA & a lot of ppl showed understanding & patience but don't expect this to last forever!
Your absolutely right I edited my initial post. It's not right to call someone names, therefore I changed it as I don't ever vent off on anyone in life, so it was my right to change or re-edit it (I guess I was in a bad mood when I wrote it). If you were neg repping me for my behaviour then say so not drift off into another topic about MU on pvp4 mats which had no relevance to the qoute. I said her comment was S***** not the individual, just to point out you can be clever but still do stupid idiotic things, but I still edited it.

My -rep was in challenging yours (you hadn't commented in this thread so COULDN'T -rep you, had to find another thread, sorry what was I supposed to do?), I disapproved of the comment ie the quote you put in. I disapproved the comment therefore I -rep'ed you, seems fair to me. If you like I will delete what you said no problems there. Next time make your comments clearer to avoid such needless bashing.

OP now I really like what FPC have done in the recent VU it simply ROCKS OUT!! Even like the banners :laugh:, thank you guys for all your hard work, shows how well you have been listening to your customers demands.
Keep it up :)

Last edited:
These new TOYS you are thinking more people will use will NOT make the lootpool any lesser. You obviously are unsure as to how the LOOT pool gets filled. These new vehicles are "combat" orientated or PVP action. Vtols and other vehicles including the new ones introduced today actually DECAY while being shot by someone in PVP.

This DECAY fills up the lootpool, as well as oil & ammo being consumed to drive/shot them with the new attachments and mounted weapons these vehicles can use also DECAY. Not to MENTION that any vehicle REPAIR KIT you use to replenish the vehicles SI also DECAYS and therego fills up the loot pool, understanding now? Only trying to explain to you :)

Don't make such uneducated comments before thinking about what you are going to say. If you haven't noticed either this game/planet has been in the process of WAR and always has been since we settled on this planet :rolleyes: get your facts straight please for future referance :).

It is very interesting to hear how much more knowledge you have.....
but maybe try a calculate........what brings more decay , a 400 Ped hunting run, with armor ,fap, gun all the MU of the items and that hunt for hunt, day for day..........or some "funny" fights with a tank/vtol/boat or whatever ?

Change your occupation from Full Time Sweater (so your profile) in Hunter and we talk again........

btw... i have nothing against vehicles but it is not the core of EU..........

My FAVORITE new feature isn't on the list.

Apparently MA has had enough of us gathering up the crap mobs in our favorite hunting grounds and moving them away so we can hunt the good mobs without any annoyances. Now when you try to move nuisance mobs away they just respawn right back. So now we are forced to spend ammo and decay on mobs we don't want to kill. I guess someone at MA needed a new porsche.

In lootable PVP you don't get more ammo loot by destroying vehicles but only from person kill(because of that toxic shot). SO it is damn costly to kill and loot somebody, cause before you have to destroy vehicle first(mostly) which costs "GAZILLION" peds and NO WAY you can loot anywhere near that amount of ammo from loot pool.

FPC - disable vehicles at lootable pvps!

FPC - disable vehicles at lootable pvps!
What would the point of vehicles (besides showing off) if one (e.g. a miner) couldn't use it to increase safety of his roaming in lootable pvp :)

What would the point of vehicles (besides showing off) if one (e.g. a miner) couldn't use it to increase safety of his roaming in lootable pvp :)
Miners survived and went into lootable pvp before vehicles, and since the new ones you will never see me mining in there again...
I got a valkyrie for the only reason to "adapt" and being able to enter pvp4 with the slightest chance of getting away or fight back but now thats useless, and I wont buy any of the new toys to be able to go in there so it's one less miner to shoot and I'm probably not alone...

But I still stand for my view, why do we even need any vehicle to start with? (sure I own two and used them for some good things but I dont need them and dont see the real need for anyone)

Problem lies in the fact that ppl put their loot in the vehicles strg & then recall them to planet strg when they see a green dot.
If it wasn't possible to recall them & they had to drive/fly the vehicles out, mounted weapons would have a use.
What happens now is that they don't decay as they don't get shot, they also don't use oil to drive (recall is free) & therefor, it has absolutelly no influence on the lootpool. This is for me the main reason markups of lootable pvp loot has crashed & why ALL regular pvp4 pk'ers I know refuse to waste their time. This results in less usage of pk armors & guns & amps, wich drops markup on those also.

Change your occupation from Full Time Sweater (so your profile) in Hunter and we talk again...btw... I have nothing against vehicles but it is not the core of EU...
Changed it & thank you for pointing that out as it needed changing. I havent gathered sweat in a fairly long time, can we talk some more now? :)

This has to be my fave under miscellaneous

Shopkeeper can not be equipped with a mounted weapon.

"combat" orientated or PVP action.

Can you explain the difference? :scratch2:

Afaik there is shooting mobs = hunting -or- shooting other avatars = pvp. As vehicles cannot be used to shoot mobs (at least that the last what I remeber, has it changed?) what are you referring to as "combat"?

Is there a part of PC that I missed?

LOL Mr Power, the EU architect lol

The part where you went searching for a previous comment so you could conduct a 'tit for tat' revenge neg rep is amazingly childish.

I commend you as you have brought me out of EU forum retirement to comment on your childish immature behavour.

PS. Some people who play the game actually have some knowledge on how it works or at the very least, have educated opinions about it. Don't treat them all like ignorant idiots !!

Back to retirement for me again :D

Reactions: das
1. There is a bug where you get the wrong text if you hover over some alternatives in the right-click menu. (The alternatives that has a sub-menu.) I have notified the support of this, but it might be good to write here too.

2. Where is that island group? Hasn't it been put on the auction yet?

you are really f:censored:ed up when you have a 3g hsdpa connection :banghead: :nutkick:

Back