Entropia Universe 12.4.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=2]Planet-Specific Patches[/h] Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:

• ROCKtropia
  • Arkadia
  • The Thing
Visit each planet page for more information.

More...

Don't bother clicking on "More"...that's all there is :/....for now.

"minor fixes" ?

so planet arkadia getting a major VU with lots of new content including a new vehicle is considered a "minor fix" ?

"minor fixes" ?

so planet arkadia getting a major VU with lots of new content including a new vehicle is considered a "minor fix" ?

Yes - as far as MA and the Universe-as-a-whole is concerned.

There will be separate release notes for each Planetary Update too of course, that will detail the features affecting individual planets in this overall update.

Downloading and patching has started...... :)

finished downloading and clicked launch....black screen and no responding message...great vu (yes, i tried several times, no, i didn't reinstall the game)
Anyone else have this problem?

If you're running it on Vista or W7 then try running it as administrator for the first time, that usually fixes the black screen for me.

downloaded patched in =NP:)

windows 7...the client loader starts up fine...details say that a program has caused EU to stop interacting with windows : the program is AppHangB1 or something like that...clicked repair for now

my pedcard must have decided to sabotage me for now :))

So why no vu for calypso ?? Last was in december ?!

so if the update doesn't affect me in space, why can I not log in?

So why no vu for calypso ?? Last was in december ?!

It looks as if not all the new content was implemented. NI & Calypso for example are not mentioned. Perhaps they encountered some problems and had to delay some of it...

Friend list

Did they fix the friend list already?

CanI hAz BeERz z !!!!

SawWeeZ!!1 i mMeNtZ 2 sAYZZ ToghZ geVZz mI MoaRZ beArZZZsss

It looks as if not all the new content was implemented. NI & Calypso for example are not mentioned. Perhaps they encountered some problems and had to delay some of it...

island investafoe es100
Island Ziplex Z1 Seeker
Next Island Limted
Tropical Shades bp

Looks like Next Ilsand got something

Teleports at The Thing still don't work - and today is the Blue-ray/DVD release day, iirc.

Position based quests are still broken, too. I tried "Exploring the area" and "Finding water". They have got to be kidding us!

Position based quests are still broken, too. I tried "Exploring the area" and "Finding water". They have got to be kidding us!

Yes. Neither finding water nor killing Aetherex on the mountains works for me. I really don't understand how such things can not be a priority.

Still broken for me too :(

Is that a Calypso mission??

Yes, they are both on the eastern volcano island. There are also quite a few missions futher down the mission chain that I can't get while these are bugged :(.

Is that a Calypso mission??

Yes. Its a mission where you have to go to another planet because you have done all of the missions that are not long grinds on Calypso and the ones you have not done yet are bugged or blocked by those.

Yes. Its a mission where you have to go to another planet because you have done all of the missions that are not long grinds on Calypso and the ones you have not done yet are bugged or blocked by those.

Pretty much.

Is there any news on when the next update is supposed to happen?

Back