Entropia Universe 12.5.7 Release Notes

Came across the "Disable Loot Window" feature in HUD control menu. Very neat implementation and very functional too. Saves a lot of window space.

Not sure whether it was in previous VU or not cause i sure dint see it before.

it was few updates ago. tryed to use last week so forgot few claims so suggest not to disable when in minig :)

Too bad the text doesn't go into the log (preferably a separated from the main one), those who track returns would get a amazing feature.In fact, in that case ET could track all loot, not only globals.
No. For tracking all loot by ET, you need that your loot should be confirmed by other players/ET-users. So, that loot must be in some global chat, everyone's loot.OH SHI...

maps fixed and ability to disable loot window.. awesome! :)

No. For tracking all loot by ET, you need that your loot should be confirmed by other players/ET-users. So, that loot must be in some global chat, everyone's loot.OH SHI...

Ah, true. Still great for personal tracking.

Looting Nova looks especially disappointing now, though:

novanotify.jpg

:silly2:

This release contains minor bugg fixes.

Two "g's" is appropriate for the number of bugs in this game.

Came across the "Disable Loot Window" feature in HUD control menu. Very neat implementation and very functional too. Saves a lot of window space.

Not sure whether it was in previous VU or not cause i sure dint see it before.

Meh, my loot window has been "disabled" for several years now.

Here's a list of bugs that were fixed:

Bug 1
Bug 2
Bug 3
Bug 4
Bug ...

yawn

just woke up i take it no one has a clue when the servers gonna be back up....
last night i went to bed they said 2.5 hours

i have determined that the bug is the server downtime and that is the bug being fixed its like a bug in a bug in a server in a server yo dawg.

just woke up i take it no one has a clue when the servers gonna be back up....
Uh, the servers are actually up. The downtime was only 1 hour long instead of 3, so the servers are up for over 7 hours already.

Awesome there are some bug's fixed they now work correctly so bugs do as intended, you now get stuck in space like your suppose to etc :p

what the hell

How come that members in this post are giving us more info about what is fixed ?
MA should be listing what they have fixed. woo hoo maps fixed bit late for me NI map was dead last time i was their..
MA please just give us a list of bugs fixed.....
Ps I hope one of them is my gift Shop on NI been broken for 11 months.. Bug report active for 11 months 17 days and counting...

since this VU i have often a bugged trade terminal.

if i activate the terminal it is half black and i have to TP to other city to make it work again.

since this VU i have often a bugged trade terminal.

if i activate the terminal it is half black and i have to TP to other city to make it work again.

Yes, there is sort-of a bug, it can be fixed easily without TPing to another city. It happens when you doubleclick the window, instead of click once. Just close the terminal, and open it again, and it will work again (untill you click wrong).

Back