Planet-Specific Patches
Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:

• Calypso
  • ROCKtropia
  • Arkadia
  • The Thing
  • Cyrene
  • Next Island
Visit each planet page for more information.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Planet-Specific Patches

Visit each planet page for more information.
[

So, I visit PCF, where is the specific information about Calypso content?

05 Jun 2012 10:11 UTC

Our servers are now back online, and Entropia Universe Release 12.6.4 and Planet Partner Content Releases are now available for download.

This is on the support section for Calypso on the Client loader. I think thats what the first post was referring to, but where are they available to download at?

Wow crash right at login this looks promising lol...

Unfortunately we don't see anything about the Space bug from the past 24 hours... or did I miss it?

only "changes" i noticed in this vu is so far...

lag have been adjusted.. its now more often not possible kill (for example) a levi young using amped cb26 due to excessive amount of "failed" (ok this was same in the morning proir to vu, so maybe not a new feature.. prior to this it was still much fails, but nothing like this. my crappy isp is part to blame i assume, but on other hand it is only in entropia that it is often impossible to play bec of the LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG) - btw, this is why the old right click was only way to be able to even attempt hunt often (teams or shared events mostly)....

repair now draws peds from ur card and still leave items unrepaired. cost me atlast 10-15 ped today (i suppose this will come back in my upcoming big hof since loot is extremly bad already w/o this bug(?) since 2 weeks.. hint to MA ;) )

as in previous updates, loot have now been disabled

oh and last thing i almost forgot.. i can no longer enter the feff cave (again).. already tried several times, getting annoying after evry dam vu :(

(im not sure if this is updates, or just bugs.. bugs seem to be part of "the experience" afterall) :eek:

Last edited:
Back