Planet-Specific Patches
Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:

• Calypso
  • ROCKtropia
  • Arkadia
  • The Thing
  • Cyrene
  • Next Island
Visit each planet page for more information.
New Planet Released
Planet Cyrene is ready to explore.
Space
Planet Calypso space stations; Crystal Palace and F.O.M.A, have been moved closer to PlanetCalypso Space Station.All Motherships and Privateers have been moved to their nearest space station safe zone.The space server south of Planet Calypso has been removed.
Fixed Issues

• Trade terminals in the Fort Events are now working.
  • Players can no longer join other players solo dungeon instances.

Known issues

• Opening item info on the new teleporters on planet Cyrene will cause the game client to crash.

Originally Posted Here

Bertha Bot, you're so sexy when you introduce new planets :)

I want a bertha bot robot figurine from the EU merchandise shop (with moving eyelids)

I'll pay P&P!!!

grrrrr...there is no merchandise shop.

Planet-Specific Patches
Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:

• Calypso
  • ROCKtropia
  • Arkadia
  • The Thing
  • Cyrene
  • Next Island
Visit each planet page for more information.
New Planet Released
Planet Cyrene is ready to explore.
Space
Planet Calypso space stations; Crystal Palace and F.O.M.A, have been moved closer to PlanetCalypso Space Station.All Motherships and Privateers have been moved to their nearest space station safe zone.The space server south of Planet Calypso has been removed.
Fixed Issues

• Trade terminals in the Fort Events are now working.
  • Players can no longer join other players solo dungeon instances.

Known issues

• Opening item info on the new teleporters on planet Cyrene will cause the game client to crash.

Originally Posted Here

Nice start?

SETTLEMENT UPDATE
Fort Isis has been constructed in the swamp west of Chug’s Hideout.

Fort Cayuze has been constructed in the ocean south of Cayuze.

Admiral Herman Ahab at Fort Cayuze is overrun by Leviathan and calls to skilled hunters to help him with this challenge.

Caperon have been spotted on Calypso. Colonists are warned to approach with caution.

Silver Argonaut challenge has been added.

WOW! :D looks interesting :D

Great, now cannot log in, mining, got a claim, server then hangs, log and try try again and timeouts grrrr.

Now says some areas are offline, nice one MA

Great, now cannot log in, mining, got a claim, server then hangs, log and try try again and timeouts grrrr.

Now says some areas are offline, nice one MA

Back online.

Don't expect much, the TT weapons are too much for their servers to sustain...

ROCK VU did not go through!!!

Release Notes May 1st

May 1st, 2012
Posted in Uncategorized
By Tenacity
Write comment

ON HOLD – ROCK VU did not go through!!! Will keep you posted.

Feb 7th Release Notes
FIXES

Market Stall item points increased planet wide and in HELL!
All Missions should be fixed but arent turned back on just yet. Waiting for Mindark to turn them back on.
Creative Juice and Rolled Smokes BP fixed and adjusted.
Grunt Armor BPs adjusted
Vehicle BPs adjusted
Lux Deed Case BP adjusted
Prison Cells have been fixed. They are now located in the HOLE. Current owners of prison cells will have to trade their deed in for a new deed to get their new cell in the hole.
Prison checks and bounds have been removed, no penalties will be installed for visiting the prison
Camp Crunk naming convention fixed
Club NEVERDIE has been bulldozed
Building fixes to New Harlem to prevent mobs spawning inside buildings
Fort Freedom land area has been removed
Additions to Technitian
Additions to Trade Terminal
Pixie Armor removed from Loot Lists
Terminal Additions to CND Lagoon
Land Area on Evil Cathedral removed
Turret installed at Muscle Park
Fixes to BP auction categories
Fixes to general naming conventions for BPs and other items
Addition of new items
Performance boost in New Harlem and CND Lagoon

KNOWN ISSUES

Missions are still turned off should start to be turned on this week
Studios in COD are still bugged.

Looks like idiots have released the new planet for several years too early.:mad:

Do not want to sign in each other minutes because of various errors, so if dear MA see this put me on Calypso .. because you Approved this shit planet long before it was properly tested .. as you usually do.

Last edited:
Bertha Bot, you're so sexy when you introduce new planets :)

Even more sexy than usual! :tongue2:

I want a bertha bot robot figurine from the EU merchandise shop (with moving eyelids)

I'll pay P&P!!!

Do they sell inflatable Bertha's? :ahh:

It's not what you think, I just want a life size Bertha to put in my study. :laugh:

And it's crashed again :)
Beta testing is fun. Loot returns are interesting, loot contents suck. Finding new mobs to compare unimaginable tankiness for their displayed level is quite fun.

WTF, 474 megabyte download for F.O.M.A.? Do we have to re-download the whole asteroid because it moved closer to Calypso??? :tongue2:

also part of this release, drones are worthless. put the gazz and erdorium back.

Known issues

Nice start?

yes i am sure you need to do this all the time to move forward on planet Cyrene or to get anywhere :scratch2:

i mean who cares and who is stupid enough to keep doing this in the first place yet alone need to do it once :laugh:

Just keep clicking that TP info :lolup:

After VU Drones on Calypso do not give gazzurdite :eyecrazy: this is bug only? temporary problem?

New Missions on Next Island don't work either... so I guess all other Planet Partners except Calypso and Cyrene have been screwed again...

New Missions on Next Island don't work either... so I guess all other Planet Partners except Calypso and Cyrene have been screwed again...

I think ARK is fine as they was not getting a update, RT was screwed and then laughed at as none of their VU went through, NI got spanked for trying to make their planet better, Cyrene got a beating for being the new planet and Calypso dose what they want and when they want.

Planet-Specific Patches

Other things that also caused my game client to crash include:
  • Entering the planet.
  • Switching between fullscreen/window mode.
  • Looking at a mob the wrong way.

Other things that also caused my game client to crash include:
  • Entering the planet.
  • Switching between fullscreen/window mode.
  • Looking at a mob the wrong way.

That should teach you to never eyeball a mob! :wise:

;)

What's going on, why in the arms of Cyrene does not say that it can not fire on other planets.:(

Back