Entropia Universe 14.1.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue with seating logic on motherships.
  • Fixed issues with blueprint books displaying the wrong names.
  • Fixed an issue that causes Avatars hands to stretch when seated in a VTOLs.
  • Land area name anomalies in global messages have been fixed.
  • Fixed an issue that causes Avatar bodies to stretch when wearing hats.
  • Values are now correctly displayed in the German language setting when getting a HOF/Global.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

All systems are online, but cant login.

EDIT: Already back offline :D

Seems ON, now.

Confirmed.

Last edited:
I can wear my hat again.:)

Fixed an issue with seating logic on motherships.

:eyecrazy::yay::eyecrazy:

Omg! :D Cant wait to see if we have a rear gun now :D

Dammit.... keep fixing / changing things I was going to ask at the interview :laugh:

Last edited:
Seating logic? Does that mean all gunner seats now work?

Did they fix polished chrome texture?
Did they fix Eon Armours appearance?
Did they fix black boots?
Did they fix black skirt?
Did they fix black high jacket x?

I bet they didnt?

Are the coats still looking like shit at the back end?

Seating logic? Does that mean all gunner seats now work?

Did they fix polished chrome texture?
Did they fix Eon Armours appearance?
Did they fix black boots?
Did they fix black skirt?
Did they fix black high jacket x?

I bet they didnt?

I would add Hermess in the list, I really dont like how the harness was altered. Other parts are ok.

Also, I really dont understand, why when I equip a handgun, my shoulders go down 20 cm to ground. Like I dislocated em... :X

Many animations dont work right

LOD of many objects is bugged right from day 1 after VU10 till today.

Etc. but this is EU .)

Instances now have extreme line of sight issues. I can't shoot mobs that are right next to me.

Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue with seating logic on motherships.
  • Fixed issues with blueprint books displaying the wrong names.
  • Fixed an issue that causes Avatars hands to stretch when seated in a VTOLs.
  • Land area name anomalies in global messages have been fixed.
  • Fixed an issue that causes Avatar bodies to stretch when wearing hats.
  • Values are now correctly displayed in the German language setting when getting a HOF/Global.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

I was so excited when i read that seating logic would finally have been corrected, but now 4 of the 7 accessible gun turret seats are unaccessible and display red shadows even though noone sits in them.
At the moment only the front gun and the forward lower guns on both sides do work.
The situation got way worse then before - please please look into fixing this properly soon.

Thanks in advance.

after last patch geting out from game evry 15-20 min :mad::mad:, dont get any error game just shoot down itself

3 hours down time for almost nothing

:dunce:

It seems that L angel arms no longer trigger a rare item global. This was very annoying and I'm glad it has been changed.

still crashing still freezes..

Is anyone able to do buyout purchases on auction ? Action fails for me everytime i try.

yes happening for me and socmates too

Auction system don't work!

Players still getting Close To Desktop!

And I bet that cloths still looking the same crap!

Look like a promising VU! NOT!!!

See you next week! :laugh:

Ty for that great Paysaveservice. Now i dont need to get a starterset for my disciples by buyout the Auc or produce armors & tools by myself up to 8.4.2013.
thanks for the german version bug rework of global messages.
(thought support is down since 2011 or 2010)
maybe hire a german french, spain and russian translator to write names of all items released after stop of service in the corect language .
Atm i ve a languagemixed version out of german & english...

I am so Happy!!!

Thank You MA!!! ..My Hats are fixed!!!!! :yay::wtg: You can leave your hat on.....:cool:

Have to be Mad as a Hatter to survive without our hats. Thanks for fixing the hats so quickly MA.:tiphat:

Oh oh i need a hat!!!

OH OH I NEED A HAT LIKE ONE OF THESE.. hehe:rolleyes::dunce:
Been accused of it enough.

:rofl:

Back