Entropia Universe 14.1.2 Release Notes

at the RX PVP event some ubers/high level players were openly talking about it in local chat, saying oh what colour are the RX units on the radar, someone shouted out oh they are Blue, replied with thanks...

i still have chat logs somewhere...

not like making it obvious on using an exploit....

don't believe everything you read :)

each time I log in EU I get my microphone muted, I can hear everything, but if Im using a microphone i just get muted and its annoying as hell...
HAH! I asked MA to do that to you Paulo! They said they know that guy and it was a great idea! Took them forever though, but finally my dream's come true! WEEEEEEEE!!! FU PAULO! :nutkick:

(ha ha, just kidding, sorry buddy!) :nana:

male boobs are still in place.
:scratch2: Is this a good thing or bad thing Svarog?LOL :eyecrazy:

I really wish coats are fixed though..looks weird when equipped.:(
also the mic problem is getting a bit tiresome.

But on a happy note a "Fishing Spear" was discovered today ingame, I heard :wtg:

Last edited:
But on a happy note a "Fishing Spear" was discovered today ingame, I heard :wtg:

Whoop de do... A fishing spear... That makes all the long running (years for some) bugs seem insignificant. :laugh:

Any ideas on when the next VU comes out? I want to have my proper coat again.. Got scared at first and thought that MA created a new colouring field o_O

Any ideas on when the next VU comes out? I want to have my proper coat again.. Got scared at first and thought that MA created a new colouring field o_O

Next VU is set to come October 1st, according to Kim :)

Next VU is set to come October 1st, according to Kim :)

Well, the next PP is set for October, when will the next system update be? I was guessing in the next few weeks if not next week or so?

Mentor bug will be fixed next system update/PP update.

Source: this post.

this post: speculation.

:D

Back