Entropia Universe 14.3.2 Release Notes

Where are the melee amps?

Why were they not included in this VU?

When will we see melee amps?

Clothes bug still here
New area just copy/past from old Gateway

MA at it best :laugh:

Remember MA: bugs not fixed = no depo. FU

The new area is not a copy paste from old Gateway. The main Corinth building is from old gateway, but that is only a small part of what is new. The Maffoid village is awesome, and having wind blow dust and sand in the desert is a good idea.

And I don't think reusing that building was a bad idea, plenty of place to place more NPCs.

These new features are nice, but when will the core bugs that are ruining the game
Fail
Fail
Fail

be fixed?
They are what
Fail
Fail

developers should be working on.

@MA

Mining challenges broken.

atlas haven is not accesible via TP

seems fauc, snarg and evil fugas have blocked the way in :D

you can leave via TP though but seems something is wrong with the spawn areas...

the western housing area is full of mobs, too.

@MA

Mining challenges broken.

Only mining challenge that is broken for me is the new Daily Mining Challenge, it will not count my Typonolic Steam extractions. The iron type mining challenges all work for me, although I have not mined enough to trade in for tokens yet, so if it is token trade in that is broken I can't verify that yet.

Also the new Maffoid camp location goal is not achievable, I have tried many times and can never get it to trigger.

I sent in support case right after release about this new daily mining mission issue but still no response, I am not sure if I should abandon mission or let them compensate for lost extractions I am getting in the mean time.

Also the Daily Miner from the island west of Fort Victoria gives out combat tokens, it would be nice if they clarify why it is not Daily Tokens. The Feffoid cave instance mission gives out a daily token (yup just 1) and it would make more sense to give out combat tokens. I combat get daily tokens, I mine get combat tokens, completely logical right.

Also is the mission broker in the Mount Hephastos mothership still active has anyone looked? I think you could purchase melee clubs from him.

And has there been any 100% for sure these old mission tokens will forever be removed from game as well as those brokers? I was saving to get an item from one of the brokers that were removed but guess I get screwed now.

Only mining challenge that is broken for me is the new Daily Mining Challenge, it will not count my Typonolic Steam extractions. The iron type mining challenges all work for me, although I have not mined enough to trade in for tokens yet, so if it is token trade in that is broken I can't verify that yet.

Also the new Maffoid camp location goal is not achievable, I have tried many times and can never get it to trigger.

I sent in support case right after release about this new daily mining mission issue but still no response, I am not sure if I should abandon mission or let them compensate for lost extractions I am getting in the mean time.

Also the Daily Miner from the island west of Fort Victoria gives out combat tokens, it would be nice if they clarify why it is not Daily Tokens. The Feffoid cave instance mission gives out a daily token (yup just 1) and it would make more sense to give out combat tokens. I combat get daily tokens, I mine get combat tokens, completely logical right.

Also is the mission broker in the Mount Hephastos mothership still active has anyone looked? I think you could purchase melee clubs from him.

And has there been any 100% for sure these old mission tokens will forever be removed from game as well as those brokers? I was saving to get an item from one of the brokers that were removed but guess I get screwed now.

Are you saying you were able to get all of these and also continue on the next "right" stage as i got aarken stage II for ark after turning in lyst stage one.

New Mining Challenges - Mineral Resources: Lysterium, Belkar, Blausariam, Iron, Zinc, Narcanisum, Frigulite, Cumbriz ,Copper, Caldorite, Pyrite.

Ps. they rewards skills not tokens.

Still not all mining missions available.

Back