Entropia Universe 14.3.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes
  • Anti-trapping logic for creatures in instances has been reactivated.
  • Monria mining iron missions added.
Fixed Issues
  • An issue causing the map interface to freeze up when teleporting has been corrected.
  • Iron mission issues have been resolved.
  • Dialog text in several missions corrected.
Known Issues
  • The quest giver Mr Yoshida on Thule still displays the wrong dialog for Monria new arrivals. Quest dialog should display transportation to Monria not Calypso.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

ETA on clothes bug? :laugh:
ETA on textures/colors bug? :laugh::lolup:
ETA on fixing shoulders of my avatar? :rolleyes:

Sad to see so much people be quitting lately, haven't been online since June so I'm not sure what all you guys are on about but I made a vow not to log in until my support cases been answered... 11 months 6 days since creation

Good to see you are at least trying with bug fixes...

Just get rid of CE2 and admit it was wrong to go that direction in the first place... if it is such a huge fucking bug causer...

"Known" issue is a NPC and his speech? Well fix it????? Does it really take THAT long to fix typos?

Stop copy pasting and hire someone who can code from scratch :p

with all the money you have gotten from players just the last few months, i can't see how you could not have had afforded to fix your problems... Todays bug list is kinda sad...

why don't you make another promise ?

never to post here again till your support ticket has been answered !
it's kinda sad to make posts that have nothing to do with the thread.

It has to do with it. It has to do about the fixes that they do not implement, 11 months 6 days without a reply on a support case regarding items that I own in Entropia, that is on my account, that they do not even bother to answer?

I guess it has NOTHING to do with the way they handle these bugs.

Gtfo

:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

Tell those who have a problem to not speak their mind and just quit. See how many you will have left...

What I find even more fun, is that you seem to want Mindark to completely ruin the game... Imagine if we all just did not log in anymore. Which seems to be the direction we are headed in... Unless Mindark gets their head out of their ass and start treating Mindark like a company and not a kindergarden where they can't even fix a typo in a npc text, but instead makes a section on the patch notes "Known issues: We have just copied an old npc, renamed it and placed it on the new moon that cost 1 500 000 peds. We love our investors, Enough to use CTRL + C, CTRL + V but we do not even have the pride to check what the NPC says from the start..."

This is how I read it

Having bought Monria I would never accept such sloppyness from Mindark... Someone has to wake Mindark up, it is not well if they do not act seriously... If smaller misstakes like this keep happening, which it does, every patch, every CTD, every disconnect, every EVENT it is the same words from different people, they all contain: quit, sell out, fix it, mindark, omg, joke, exploit.... Start considering now already how you can fix these complaints...

Just take a look around the forums.... I think most people know :)

Solid future there eh..

Last edited:
Changes

• Anti-trapping logic for creatures in instances has been reactivated.

taking bets that instances will now be one big mass of stuck mobs and that level design and coding issues to do with AI pathing will not be fixed? :p

taking bets that instances will now be one big mass of stuck mobs and that level design and coding issues to do with AI pathing will not be fixed? :p

If this does not happen, I have a bet of 10 pure, golden peds here for you. Lets see about it! Bet accepted ;)

Ty MA for the fixes.

Some people forgot about they didnt stop playing EU when they stay tuned above the forum.
So you want to stop ?
Do it.
Go gift MA all your stuff after 1,5 years when you char is locked automatically by not logging in. :wise:

Why you all cry about sidebugs ? That bugs most people tell about arent mainbugs and dont bother playing.
(I got alienhands with armor on it since recreating of Characters. These Alienfingers are enogh to pull the trigger of my gun longer, so all is fine :D )

Yeah a few tp s didnt work, my quad did it too to bring me there :p

Start go creative than the bug s arent that hard.

Remember :

EU is a RUNNING BETA !

Last edited:
<removed>

It's good that bugs are getting fixed slowly but surely... Just kind of is interesting to see which bugs get priority over others, and how long it takes to fix some very long standing bug hives that have been with us for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Polished Chrome texture....still waiting!

did 3 runs..0 mobs got stuck

did 3 runs..0 mobs got stuck

Great stuff , I dont do these events but it does piss me off when I see everyone being crapped on by the bugs and players exploiting.

Sad to see so much people be quitting lately, haven't been online since June so I'm not sure what all you guys are on about but I made a vow not to log in until my support cases been answered... 11 months 6 days since creation

If you never log in, how do you know that the issues weren't fixed? Or do you think they are supposed to put your name on their company calendar and send you a special reply when they fix the issue that bothered you so much?

If you never log in, how do you know that the issues weren't fixed? Or do you think they are supposed to put your name on their company calendar and send you a special reply when they fix the issue that bothered you so much?

You can look at your support cases via their website, and you can read the updates via their site or via forums to see if any patches were made to address the issues. Does not require actual game login to verify this information.

Changes

• Anti-trapping logic for creatures in instances has been reactivated
Does that mean they can/were deactivated at one time?

Fixed Issues

Knew it was broken.

You can look at your support cases via their website, and you can read the updates via their site or via forums to see if any patches were made to address the issues. Does not require actual game login to verify this information.

Most of the bugs they fix are never mentioned on the notes.

Fixed Issues

Resolved how? Mission still not available from any of the representatives.

Ps. this is stated in the loader.

Known Issues

• It is not possible to start Lysterium Mining Challenge Stage II
  • It is not possible to start Iron Mining Challenge Stage II

• Crystal Cave - Feffoid daily mission cant be accessed. (thank you, Joat!)

Last edited:

Try browsing the forums

I'm sure you can find at least one clue.

A response from an official would be great about the mining issues, as MA is contradicting themselfs with release notes info and what is stated on the client loader.

Back