Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

huh. unless you're spending it on food, rent and such, real money is a toy

and it's not even real, come to think. try trading that credit note for the little speck of gold they owe you. go on...

:laugh:

jay :)

<smile> nice :0 though few will understand why...been buying money for quite a while now myself :)

in the update notes... what is this:

"Loans in banks can now be created using Calypso Land Deeds as collateral."

huh. unless you're spending it on food, rent and such, real money is a toy

and it's not even real, come to think. try trading that credit note for the little speck of gold they owe you. go on...

:laugh:

jay :)

Currency has not been a credit note for gold for the longest time. Currency has value by fiat.

<smile> nice :0 though few will understand why...been buying money for quite a while now myself :)

Needless to say, Stormdancer's endorsement of juniper's ideas here is predictably misconceived. Many will understand why.

Last edited:
Currency has not been a credit note for gold for the longest time. Currency has value by fiat.

Needless to say, Stormdancer's endorsement of juniper's ideas here is predictably misconceived. Many will understand why.

lol :) pretty sure Jaywalker understood me. You clearly did not. :)

Currently stuck in a trade... can't move or anything for 5 minutes now.

lol :) pretty sure Jaywalker understood me. You clearly did not. :)

Too funny, mate. See if you can understand posts before you respond to them, especially if you want to continue your silly affectation of superior understanding on every question. I look forward to your next irrelevant posturing...

Much improved even before these patches. No freezing up, and no disconnection for some hours. Must have been some serious work done on the servers, and it has paid off. I confess I am surprised, and impressed.

Well, these improvements appear to have vanished. Plenty of freeze-ups now, especially at CP.

I noticed that to.

Immediately after the patch everything was super smooth, now some of it disappeared

Now it freezes when I spawn VTOL for about 2 seconds or more, it's very annoying

I may of had enough of this bullshit!
If I cant get a steady connection by tomorrow everything goes for sale :mad:

I may of had enough of this bullshit!
If I cant get a steady connection by tomorrow everything goes for sale :mad:

Of all the good reasons I can think of to quit EU and sell out forever, quitting because of a shitty implementation of a major VU that was a swap out of hardware seems a tad extreme...lol

As someone that hasn't even played for 6 months waiting for MA to get their shit together, a fucked up VU is nothing new. This is a bit worse than most, but then again it's also a server swap out...

Anyone that's worked on networks know's no matter how much you plan, it never goes by the book. I've been Johnny on the spot in this kind of situation, and it sucked...lol

Take a break dude...I could write a book about things I think MA do totally wrong...but in this case I honestly believe they deserve a bit of slack. Pretty sure they didn't plan to fuck everyone up so they couldn't play and spend peds on purpose...just sayin.... :cool:

Last edited:
best ever update crap - constant Disconnect at log in!

Sick n tired of freaking crap. Keep up the good job noob programmers !!!!!

If the mobs are going to still be this hard to hit and target.. even at point blank range... can we at least have the mobs have just as difficult a time to target us??? :laugh::laugh:

Of all the good reasons I can think of to quit EU and sell out forever, quitting because of a shitty implementation of a major VU that was a swap out of hardware seems a tad extreme...lol

As someone that hasn't even played for 6 months waiting for MA to get their shit together, a fucked up VU is nothing new. This is a bit worse than most, but then again it's also a server swap out...

Anyone that's worked on networks know's no matter how much you plan, it never goes by the book. I've been Johnny on the spot in this kind of situation, and it sucked...lol

Take a break dude...I could write a book about things I think MA do totally wrong...but in this case I honestly believe they deserve a bit of slack. Pretty sure they didn't plan to fuck everyone up so they couldn't play and spend peds on purpose...just sayin.... :cool:

Do take this wrong but I beg to differ with you about swap-outs. My buddy is an IT guy and he swaps out servers all the time at his job (last swap was this past week-end) and I have had him say this one was bad but never has he said it wasn't ready Monday morning, period. His comment is "If you set things up correctly you will have very little problems". And TBH I am not sure that MA did swap all the servers as I am still having the same problems at Tukar that I have had for over a year.

Just a PS He has been doing the for over 15 years and he is an MCSE.

Do take this wrong
Will do.

CozMoDan said:
My buddy is an IT guy and he swaps out servers all the time at his job
Just a PS He has been doing the for over 15 years and he is an MCSE.
Exactly. A hardware swapper isn't an "IT guy", and getting an "MCSE"? You can train a monkey to get that. This is not the kind of animals you'd want to run MA.

One could almost think you were speaking of <name intentionally withheld to prevent post and account removal, but we are many to know the name>. He's to be lucky he gets 15 bucks/h doing that. He could shuffle manure for 14.

Please...

That said, MA are masters of screwing shit up - they are like the presenters of Murphy's (except, they seemingly never even bother to neither think nor plan ahead).

I did not in any way or form intend to insult you. This post is squarely intended for... other entities, deserving it.

Back