Entropia Universe 14.5.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues:

• Fixed several issues with client and server instability.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Hope you didnt forget to add the loot in this update!!! :eyecrazy::dunce:

Isn't loot already "improved"? :scratch2:

So much for "huge PP update! 10 new planets! mechs in tt! tripled space! taming of space mobs!" :silly2:

Not fixed issues (in case they've been forgotten :silly2:):
  • Bug on right eye in Musca (L) and Adjusted Musca helmets.
  • Randomly missing fire animation on laser carbines when shooting at long range.
  • Amplifiers no longer visible on laser carbines.
For sure nothing blocking, but just annoying... :tapfinger

how about the messed up small icon pictures when crafting, looking to items info and so on?

Not fixed issues (in case they've been forgotten :silly2:):
  • Bug on right eye in Musca (L) and Adjusted Musca helmets.
  • Randomly missing fire animation on laser carbines when shooting at long range.
  • Amplifiers no longer visible on laser carbines.
For sure nothing blocking, but just annoying... :tapfinger

Those are all planet partner issues, and the next planet partner update is in March.

This is a platform update.

Those are all planet partner issues, and the next planet partner update is in March.

I'll let u have a bug related to a planet released armour, but:

Are you sure animations of a generic type of weapon aren't a platform issue?
Are you sure amps not visible on a weapon type is aren't a platform issue?

Disclaimer: I have not checked any of these bugs.

I'll let u have a bug related to a planet released armour, but:

Are you sure animations of a generic type of weapon aren't a platform issue?
Are you sure amps not visible on a weapon type is aren't a platform issue?

Disclaimer: I have not checked any of these bugs.

Am I sure that the design of armor, appearance of weapons & amps, and weapon animations & sounds is a planet partner issue?

Yeah, pretty sure of that.

Certainly for anything other than the 'generic' old-school stuff that was originally designed by MA, and for which they may still hold some residual responsibility.

But if an 'old-school' amp isn't showing on a PP-designed weapon, I'd say it's mostly likely the PP that needs to check their weapon graphics, not MA redesigning the old amps again just to fit in with new weapons, don't you think?

Avatar goes afk mode when holding an ithem more then 10 min, pls fix that

Fixing the Mining Finders which they broke 3 years ago is certainly a Universe problem.

Am I sure that the design of armor, appearance of weapons & amps, and weapon animations & sounds is a planet partner issue?

Yeah, pretty sure of that.

Certainly for anything other than the 'generic' old-school stuff that was originally designed by MA, and for which they may still hold some residual responsibility.

But if an 'old-school' amp isn't showing on a PP-designed weapon, I'd say it's mostly likely the PP that needs to check their weapon graphics, not MA redesigning the old amps again just to fit in with new weapons, don't you think?

all my weapons are Calypso, Amps too, no amps showingup on my guns, so guess not PP issue.

Actually, amplifiers not showing is a platform issue. They said that more weapon customisation options were coming, and as a result, amplifiers are not showing for the time being. What and how attaches to weapons is platform IMHO. Even if it is just figuring out how to show amps attached to weapons.

I have been meaning to make a dev's corner thread about it, maybe I will now.

Edit:

AFAIK, no amps show on any weapons.

A new system for representing amplifiers attached to weapons was implemented in 14.4. The new system will allow for much better weapon weapon appearance and customization, however currently amplifiers are not displaying properly on many weapons.

So simply a work in progress, amps will show again when they are done.

Map zoom scroll smoother again

No mention of lag and loot lag... Must not be a bug then.

Nothing about the false "client did not shut down normally" messages?

found several new weird bugs with this update, thought they were toulan issues but now Im back at caly still happening. I know your supposed to report them but it gets so tedious writing support cases and u feel like a jobsworth.

Back