Entropia Universe 17.15.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe Planet Partner release information can be found at the following URLs:

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

damn, im astonished, no complains yet
Here is a complaint
Not being able to repair the walls at robot incusions pretty much guarantees they will fail every time and is the dumbest change in a long ass fucking time
Im sure the devs had a blast retaking the forts on test servers with marco gun and infinite ammo but in reality its a massive fucking pain in the ass every time the hubs get shut down and you have to spend time and money just to unlock it again and get access to missions,teleporters etc

I was waiting to do wall repairing "some other time" and now it's gone?

Oh well

so you cannot use bp books from old Next Island. Fun.

At least they have trees there now and a mission related to that.

You still can do it, just onboard of ships, fortunately many offers that possibility for free.
You can also do it in some fortresses on caly but you have to destroy the wall to repair it, you do get tt returned from destroying the wall but obviously its not 100% rtp.

You still can do it, just onboard of ships, fortunately many offers that possibility for free.
I'm aware that I can go up on ships and repair their different components,

what I was waiting to do another time was repair the wall at a robot invasion... Can't do that on a ship :D

Regarding the wall and repairing

Since this feature was completely removed I suppose MA did not want people to gain skills as much as they gained it? Was the issue that sometimes people went only to repair the wall, and the repairing went on forever?

If that was the case, why not just add a simple debuff to the wall after x amount of minutes, diminishing repairs to the wall as the fight goes above certain timelimits... basicallyt a time limit for how long the wall could be repaired/the event fails........ nah easier to just remove the whole wall i suppose, that fixes the problem :handjob:

i underline that welding wire and RK cost and are part of the "craft foodchain"... now a part of it is gone

just move to Monria, do daily craft and get 0.75p engineering every 20 hours
and in the free time can farm 4 daily tokens and LF Horn of zagol.
or buy Gold ingots and VSE ships
all activities that are still working

being skilling repair a "voluntary tax" i would directly install"proximity defense repair zpots" in some zones (zychion?) that accept INFINITE repair.... free money... devs dont see it ?

Last edited:
Some interesting and fun stuff added to a few planets, was really worth checking.

Important for Arkadia IFN missions... 1 month to finish the open ones...
FN missions have been prepared to be discontinued. We will announce the dates in a future post. Estimated end of June 2022.

Nice, winter finally ended at crystal peak. now I can visit NI for summer holiday :yay:

Also, why can't bertha just gather all the news and place it in one place?
I don't wanna click on several links, I want it made easy. I'm lazy.

I don't wanna click on several links, I want it made easy. I'm lazy.
And I don't want to read about places I don't (or hardly ever) go to :) Too much info.

And again they revert to the "Let's make people search for the patchnotes on 7 diffrent forums".
Big improvement from what it was before ;)

Back