Entropia Universe 17.16.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe Planet Partner release information can be found at the following URLs:

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

So once again nothing for Calypso, the biggest and most active planet in the whole game? MA seems to be too busy with unreal to develop anything for Caly...

Q: Will the current version of Entropia Universe continue receiving updates during the Unreal Engine 5 development period?
A: Yes. New content will continue to be developed and released for Entropia Universe by MindArk and the planet partners during the Unreal Engine 5 development period.

"User Interface Update Postponed"]

User Interface Update Postponed​

Due to changing priorities related to the development of the Unreal Engine 5 client, Mindark has determined that it is not practical to implement the previously-announced User Interface update in 2021.

The process of upgrading the current CryEngine 2 client User Interface has been taking a lot of resources and is somewhat risky with regard to the technical aspects, given the complexity of the old UI framework. The decision therefore has been made to focus on implementing significant UI improvements in Unreal Engine 5 instead.

Originally Posted Here
  • The Sand King Island has received an update
    • Indigenous creatures on the Sand King Island have been placed in separate spawn areas.
    • Vegetation has been optimised for better performance.
    • The Sand King event area is now a no-vehicle zone.
  • It is no longer possible to repair the walls in the Robot Incursion Forts at Lahar, Medusa and Pandora.

Originally Posted Here

Don't get me wrong, this is totaly expected, no suprise here... Just.... Funny :tiphat:

"New content will continue to be developed"

Nice, Toulan/Monria and Next Island are leading the way :)

Starting to like these planets.

I really like the idea of those dynamic events in Monria.

Calypso development team went to develop Next Island so they can finally sell the 10's AG Shares left. And this was like 1 year ago... maybe 2 years? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I expect like last time Calypso to delay their VU few more weeks.
Maybe they are working on next chapter from medusa swamp and RDI instances, maybe new upgradable mission on rdi backpacks :) but most likely it will be some three fixes because we all love nature.

Bumper Car Fun on Carnival Island :)

index.php

index.php

Bumper Car Fun on Carnival Island :)

Please tell me you can actually bump those cars with each other and not pass through like with regular cars. Otherwise it's just the icecream on top with just the cone.

Can't find the Arkadia, Cyrene, Rocktropia and Calypso updates. Any help?

Can't find the Arkadia, Cyrene, Rocktropia and Calypso updates. Any help?

Theres Cyrenes liked above
No changes to calypso
Rocktropia, just LOL for asking.
Arks fuck knows.

^^ beat me to it lol

Theres Cyrenes liked above
No changes to calypso
Rocktropia, just LOL for asking.
Arks fuck knows.
Thanks, Mindark needs to make more effort with Cyrenes notes and find the specific post, because there main website says "this domain has been compromised"

Tongue in cheek for rock and ark, those planets are trash until devs come back

Thanks, Mindark needs to make more effort with Cyrenes notes and find the specific post, because there main website says "this domain has been compromised"
That must be a problem on your end because the website works fine for me. But yeah I agree overall that they should link a specific post instead of just landing you on the homepage.

Dylan stated repeatedly in the last Ark Dev blog a couple weeks ago that there would NOT be anything for Arkadia in this VU, and he said we can expect to see something new for Ark in the next one, which I think should be around Nov-Dec this year. There's still time to buy some Ark Moon Deeds ;)

Dylan stated repeatedly in the last Ark Dev blog a couple weeks ago that there would NOT be anything for Arkadia in this VU, and he said we can expect to see something new for Ark in the next one, which I think should be around Nov-Dec this year.
And yet I believe the iron missions are now removed. No one would know though because there communication is only with there friends on discord instead of an official outlet.

DSEC-9 expansion looks pretty cool, I wonder if the Shub Spine is trade-able or if it's bound?

Funniest thing I've seen in this VU was the rollercoaster on NI. You craft a bumper car and there's a timer for you to complete the course.

Why do you want it to be a minigame in itself to find what PP has been updated? Jesus.

Dylan stated repeatedly in the last Ark Dev blog a couple weeks ago that there would NOT be anything for Arkadia in this VU, and he said we can expect to see something new for Ark in the next one, which I think should be around Nov-Dec this year. There's still time to buy some Ark Moon Deeds ;)
Yeah right, mark my words... Ark dev team will develop the underground and the surface and leave ark moon to rot. Why does the ark underground and moon have the same mobs and the same ores? nothing seperate this two. SO sure, go and buy your moon deeds.

Yeah right, mark my words... Ark dev team will develop the underground and the surface and leave ark moon to rot. Why does the ark underground and moon have the same mobs and the same ores? nothing seperate this two. SO sure, go and buy your moon deeds.

I have been buying a lot of Ark Moon Deeds this year, I'm at 510 now and growing..

wonder what the release notes are

its going forward..atleast the planet partner links to the forums are posted .....cyrene,dsec9 and Ni got some new stuff....worth a visit for sure...gl all

Back