Entropia Universe 17.19.0 Release Notes

I am worried !!

May I ask why some of the service stations in the game got a face lift, or should I say downgrade.?
Is this the future upcoming new design your working on, who really don't look so promessing if you ask me.

# Game design 101
  1. Visually appealing graphics: A good game design includes visually appealing graphics that enhance the immersive experience of the game. The graphics should be consistent with the game's overall theme and style.

Entropia : Should be a futuristic and science-fiction inspired design rigth?
    = Why do a Trade Terminal look just the same as a repair Machine? Other colors only...

2. The design of objects in a game can vary depending on the needs and goals of the game. In general, it's often a good idea to have objects that belong to different categories look distinct from one another. This can help players quickly recognize different types of objects and understand how they are used within the game.

So , Who was the smart one to change out the object design.? ( Trade Terminal, Storage, repair ect)
    > The old ones was unic , as they have different interection options.
    Is this the new future we have comming on us!

E
I am worried !!

May I ask why some of the service stations in the game got a face lift, or should I say downgrade.?
Is this the future upcoming new design your working on, who really don't look so promessing if you ask me.

# Game design 101
  1. Visually appealing graphics: A good game design includes visually appealing graphics that enhance the immersive experience of the game. The graphics should be consistent with the game's overall theme and style.

= Why do a Trade Terminal look just the same as a repair Machine? Other colors only...

2. The design of objects in a game can vary depending on the needs and goals of the game. In general, it's often a good idea to have objects that belong to different categories look distinct from one another. This can help players quickly recognize different types of objects and understand how they are used within the game.

So , Who was the smart one to change out the object design.? ( Trade Terminal, Storage, repair ect)
Even the PP can understand this. Even NEVERDIE can understand this. Who did they hire that cannot?

They hardly even fixed any though I mean…. Their VU is the shortest and has the least fixed or updates. Embarrassing for a first update from the new team
as a software developer, let me tell you that ramp-up time is a real thing. it takes time for a new team to come in and get on par. doesn't happen instantly.

as a software developer, let me tell you that ramp-up time is a real thing. it takes time for a new team to come in and get on par. doesn't happen instantly.
They should have announced the changeover after ramping up then, either way huge disappointment

They should have announced the changeover after ramping up then, either way huge disappointment
disappointment is a function of expectations. my expectations were low, as far as I knew, ark was only slightly less of a "dead planet", dev wise, than RT. the fact that both of those have gotten at least some return of devs can only be a good thing (which I'm sure you agree with). these days I find that keeping my expectations minimal allows me to experience reality with less stress and disappointment. my feelings don't actually change reality, but they do change the way i experience it.

I am worried !!

# Game design 101

Also add to this particularly twin peaks one come late in the year when peak players are on if someone farts in their! everyone is going to smell it but only the ones near the doors can get out.

Sorry for my dry sense humour but twin peaks one come late in the year will be somewhat interesting it feels smaller then previous design and even then that was rammed so what this one will be like well.

Last edited:
Ark VU notes seemed pretty solid to me, after some time of much less stuff done, team just got back on track apparently and fixing stuff is most important, before any new content so looks good to me too. Give them proper feedback and things should be moving in the right direction.

Ark VU notes seemed pretty solid to me, after some time of much less stuff done, team just got back on track apparently and fixing stuff is most important, before any new content so looks good to me too. Give them proper feedback and things should be moving in the right direction.
As an avid Ark disliker, I agree. There update was good. They did exactly what Zephyrus said they would do, which was find work arounds to dix old content.

it was a good update 100%

and I hope I can continue to compliment Ark Planet in the future as well

The loot animation has received a graphical update.

How about instead of upgrading something that works. We fix the animation for harvesting trees since the glowing orbs when near harvestable trees has been broken for YEARS!!! The buff on the 2016 xmas ring doesn't work cause this animation doesn't work. We have an entire profession bugged making gameplay less enjoyable.

The new loot animation would be a cool addition "IF" we didn't have so many more important bugs to fix. It just seems off base adding things we didn't ask for while neglecting bug fixes we did ask for.

Thanks

How about instead of upgrading something that works. We fix the animation for harvesting trees since the glowing orbs when near harvestable trees has been broken for YEARS!!! The buff on the 2016 xmas ring doesn't work cause this animation doesn't work. We have an entire profession bugged making gameplay less enjoyable.

The new loot animation would be a cool addition "IF" we didn't have so many more important bugs to fix. It just seems off base adding things we didn't ask for while neglecting bug fixes we did ask for.

Thanks
agree with that

priorities

example, significant bugs with explosive weapons for years

Back