• Options > Interface
    • Added toggle for “Show name in Dashboard”
    • Added toggle for “Show Account Balance in Dashboard”
    • Added slider for Chat background opacity
    • Added slider for Radar background opacity
  • Changed the button text from History to Graph in the Entropia Exchange
  • Improved tabbing in different chats to flip between channels

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the Mouse input on the Action Bar for Navigation Actions did not work correctly
  • Fixed an issue when using actions on the Action Bar would sometimes not register a Tool Use
  • Fixed an issue where an action that moves you into range of a target did not work correctly
  • Fixed an issue where the Local Information banner display was presented with a delay
  • Fixed an issue where the Construction window icons appeared on top of each other
  • Fixed an issue where the Mission tracker moved to the left side of the screen when changing resolutions
  • Fixed an issue where the Hof Ticker could not correctly display long texts
  • Fixed an issue where the Chat did not correctly lose focus when clicking outside the Chat
  • Fixed an issue where the Contacts window did not lose focus properly when clicking outside it after the previous focus was search
  • Corrected text to LOOT when interacting with a dead creature

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

An estimated how much of the bugginess fixed? 15% as a generous figure?
If some of the bigger problems have been solved, how much of the overall 'feeling' has been fixed, 25%?
Work in progress ...

• Fixed an issue where the Local Information banner display was presented with a delay
the banner does not go away now
index.php

We need
  • Added slider for Action Bars background opacity

Changes

• Added a search to Inventory and Storage that filters and highlights items
  • Options > Interface
    • Added toggle for “Show name in Dashboard”
    • Added toggle for “Show Account Balance in Dashboard”
    • Added slider for Chat background opacity
    • Added slider for Radar background opacity
  • Changed the button text from History to Graph in the Entropia Exchange
  • Improved tabbing in different chats to flip between channels

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the Mouse input on the Action Bar for Navigation Actions did not work correctly
  • Fixed an issue when using actions on the Action Bar would sometimes not register a Tool Use
  • Fixed an issue where an action that moves you into range of a target did not work correctly
  • Fixed an issue where the Construction window icons appeared on top of each other
  • Fixed an issue where the Mission tracker moved to the left side of the screen when changing resolutions
  • Fixed an issue where the Hof Ticker could not correctly display long texts
  • Fixed an issue where the Chat did not correctly lose focus when clicking outside the Chat
  • Fixed an issue where the Contacts window did not lose focus properly when clicking outside it after the previous focus was search
  • Corrected text to LOOT when interacting with a dead creature

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here
Great work! Solved pretty much every issue I could see. Love the chat opacity slider.

Nice first patch.

I hope we get a "Tracked missions panel" opacity slider because 100% transparency makes it almost unusable atm.

Good job !

Nice first patch.

I hope we get a "Tracked missions panel" opacity slider because 100% transparency makes it almost unusable atm.

Good job !
And that the opacity for the radar also effects the whole box of the radar so I can read the coordinates easier.

Fixes

Originally Posted Here
What am I doing wrong or not have set correctly for this for my Wife's account?

For me - if I am out of range of a terminal - I right click on it, and I now move towards the terminal till I am in range and then stop.
If I equip a gun and am out of range of a mob - I right click on it and i run towards to the mob till it is in range - then auto stop and shoot.

All good - and great that this has been fixed :)

But, on the other PC, my Wife's ava is not doing the same. Right clicking the mouse does nothing. We have gone through the settings in options and they look the same between both of us.

What have we not se where to get this working again please?

Ty for that update. Way easier to hunt now :)
Is it possible to add 1 more option to Chat Font Size?
Really need that "SMALL" option, since there is too little info on square surface now due to bit bigger text as it was before.
Much obliged :)

New hotfix is out!

If you're inside the game, you need to log out and back in to apply it:
  • It is now possible to hide an action bar, but still use any actions and items bound to it!
  • Nameplates should now show the Society correctly.
  • The notification UI (location banner) should no longer be stuck. We are aware that it is still not working entirely as intended though.

My deposit icon is still yellow though, please change it to white. It is a major OCD trigger.

Anyone else keen on a loot window time-out feature?
I love the loot window and the fact it now shows you your total loot figure per kill, but I don't use it as I hate having to close it every time.
It would be nice to have the loot window fade out/disappear completly after a few seconds (obviously make it an option in the settings.

I'd see this as the best of both worlds as currently I just have the loot list active with does automatically disappear after a few seconds but would love to use the loot window if it had this feature.

Anyone else keen on a loot window time-out feature?
I love the loot window and the fact it now shows you your total loot figure per kill, but I don't use it as I hate having to close it every time.
It would be nice to have the loot window fade out/disappear completly after a few seconds (obviously make it an option in the settings.

I'd see this as the best of both worlds as currently I just have the loot list active with does automatically disappear after a few seconds but would love to use the loot window if it had this feature.
certainly an interesting idea for an option. Wouldn't want that as only option though.

Back