Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the Festival De Jeu Video, Paris, France, Sept 26-28, 2008

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the Festival De Jeu Video, Paris, France, Sept 26-28, 2008
7 May 2008

Mindark invite Entropia participants to join us for a few days as Entropia ambassadors at the Festival De Jeu Video in Paris, France between Sept 26-28, 2008.

A good knowledge of Entropia is required and a positive attitude for meeting people and demonstrating some of the basics of Entropia. Also, we're looking for both male and female ambassadors of all ages.

Please include the following information in your application: Personal/Contact details.
In-World avatar info.
A recent photo and a short introductory letter about why you would make a good ambassador for Entropia.

Send your application to ambassadors@mindark.com. MindArk will then contact you with more details.

Originally Posted Here

I take it that speaking French is a biggy for this one?

i could be an ambasador , thaught that's so far ahead i cant realy say for shure i'd be there

anyway bonne chance

hmm sounds verry nice and i believe to have enough knowledge to be an ambassador but as it is in france and I dont speak any french i must pass this one :cool:

Woooot finally an opportunity to become ambassadors not that far from home and bring some fresh blood ingame, will apply for sure :)

Application sent, crossing my fingers :D will let you know the answer ;)

Id love to attend but from past experiences franch have a hard time with my danglish so guess ill try for another one

Same here people only tell me to mind my french other then that I am horrible at it :)

At least MA is comming to paris :yay:
Hum too bad i'm not a skilled player but will try to apply anyway who knows maybe the lootius will be with me irl instead of being with me in game :rolleyes:

At least MA is comming to paris :yay:
Hum too bad i'm not a skilled player but will try to apply anyway who knows maybe the lootius will be with me irl instead of being with me in game :rolleyes:

Im not sure MindArk would endorse looting anyone while working on the stand :scratch2:

Nah wanted to say maybe i'll have enought luck to be choose as one of the ambassador :)
Since i don't really have luck while playing at least let me have luck irl :D

Hi

One week to go :yay:

Axel

Nah wanted to say maybe i'll have enought luck to be choose as one of the ambassador :)
Since i don't really have luck while playing at least let me have luck irl :D

nah you might accidentaly mention shitty loot and low player base and bugs that cost u peds.

Back