Entropia Universe at the IFA, Berlin 2008

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe at the IFA, Berlin 2008
28 Aug 2008

ifa_logo.jpg

Mindark are attending the IFA exhibition in Berlin between August 28th and September 3rd. Considered the largest consumer electronics fair in Europe, the event is expected to receive over 200,000 visitors as well as journalists and trade representatives.

Entropia fans from the Berlin area are welcome to visit the Mindark staff and ambassadors attending.

Originally Posted Here

This is great news, more exposure :)

:wtg: MA.

They are really starting to upramp the roadshows and drive new business.

Sparkz

Getting closer. some day you will come to capital of the World, Stockholm :D

seems MA likes eastern germany :wtg:

seems MA likes eastern germany :wtg:

Well, there is nothing really interesting in North, South and Western Germany, except Cebit and GamesCom next year...

CeBIT is not a good place for an EU stand imho,
would be a bit wasted effort and money.

Maybe for business relations with EU as marketing platform sometime in the future, but then we ambassadors would not be needed on such a stand :p

its rely not grat pr ther most the coms ther is grossists in hardware and ther rely dont giv a shit abudt games

so wod say rong plac to make pr for ep lol

try to talk to gamespy steam what ever and it wod rock whit pr ther wod be lik 3 mill players in the game and woden take a long time

the bedst PR ever ma cut make for PE is to take a laptop and a procektor
and take to all big lan partyes in the wolrd and show of the game what do the do

ther show it of mostly to biss pepols ther rely dont giv a shit abudt the game

i am lafing so hard of the pr pepols from ma

All the big tech cons like, CES, CEBIT, IFA etc. have multimedia / gaming sections now, because its getting more and more related to each other. So, its not really wasted money or efforts to be there ;)

Discussions of Mindark's PR strategies are not related to this topic. If you wish to discuss Mindark's PR efforts, please create a new thread dedicated to that discussion.

Also, personal attacks and insults are not tolerated on Entropia Forum.

:topic:

Surely its not wasted money to be on the CeBIT, but afaik its quite expensive to be there and maybe the resources are spent elsewhere for now.
IFA on the other hand is a real good place to have a stand at :)

Have fun there you Berlin folks - maybe I'll send my brother around :D

damn got no hollidays anymore to go to Berlin.... maybe next year i should take a ExpoShedule before booking my days :B

Much FUN in Berlin !

Nice notice, I'll be right there.. :rolleyes:

Picture from the MA Booth at Berlin IFA

ma_ifa.jpg

PS:Thanks for the nice talk, c ya all InGame :)

Pssst...thumbnail function of the album ;)
Thank god the picture is quite dark, so nobody can see the dark circles around my eyes :laugh:
Thanks for stopping by Bear, nice to meet you !

I am gonna post a few more pics in another thread.

Back