Entropia Universe Licenses 'Lets Rock' Songs for Coming Changes

Is there a way, inside EU, to grab videos?

Is there a way, inside EU, to grab videos?

would be quite hard for ppl like JamHot to make videos if you couldn't :laugh:

never figured out how though ;) anyone know a good free-to-download-legally-program for grabbing ingame vids? :D

would be quite hard for ppl like JamHot to make videos if you couldn't :laugh:

never figured out how though ;) anyone know a good free-to-download-legally-program for grabbing ingame vids? :D

www.fraps.com

but its worth it to register it, specially if you wanna make movies without watermarks ;)

I concur fraps is de best!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvuHe3ItdRw[/YOUTUBE]​

Jamhot

IMHO, it seems silly of MA to ask particepants to create a promotional video of the game...when the game is going to look very different in the next few months (cryengine)

Surely it would have made more sense to have the robot event now, and when cryengine hits, have the movie event.

Just my 2c...

IMHO, it seems silly of MA to ask particepants to create a promotional video of the game...when the game is going to look very different in the next few months (cryengine)

Surely it would have made more sense to have the robot event now, and when cryengine hits, have the movie event.

Just my 2c...

Questions would be, if the old engine will be in until 14 February.
It is a bit strange, that the event only lasts until 21st December and not until 6th January when the holidays are over.
It is quite possible, that they have scheduled something for the time after that, something really big happens as a x-mas present :D

Questions would be, if the old engine will be in until 14 February.
It is a bit strange, that the event only lasts until 21st December and not until 6th January when the holidays are over.
It is quite possible, that they have scheduled something for the time after that, something really big happens as a x-mas present :D
I will quote David:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n-rudolf-video-competition-4.html#post1663866
Hi,

Make as many videos as you like.
Quality of the filming is not as important as content (it can be redone if chosen).
Judging will be made by us, Mindark.
Use a mixture of whats available, current EU, screenshots, movies available on our site etc!
After Cryengine2 implementation, another competition maybe .-)
between 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 minutes would be good.

David

so, no CryEngine 2.0 before end of the competition

Just my 2c...

indeed i agreed with you completly. No point making something that is gonna look completly different later.

Back